Las Vegas CSC - Are y'all still making $14 - $18 an hour for technical work?

I got out of there years ago and now I make $100K before guaranteed bonuses. I looked at my tax returns from when I was employed there, and the most I ever made in one year was $34K, and that was with a lot of overtime. That place is a dumpster fire of bad management, incestuous dating relationships, and depressing career opportunities. I quit in 2012 after 5 years because I couldn't stand my manager.

You guys still have those CRT monitors everywhere, lol? Cheap-asses wouldn't even give us monitors big enough to work on effectively.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got out of there years ago and now I make $100K before guaranteed bonuses. I looked at my tax returns from when I was employed there, and the most I ever made in one year was $34K, and that was with a lot of overtime. That place is a dumpster fire of bad management, incestuous dating relationships, and depressing career opportunities. I quit in 2012 after 5 years because I couldn't stand my manager.

You guys still have those CRT monitors everywhere, lol? Cheap-asses wouldn't even give us monitors big enough to work on effectively.

Tell us more about those incestuous dating relationships