Last Day of 2011

Did ya need some help with that itch? :winks:
images

wkmac

Is there really any difference? :happy2: ​As far as the guys care, it's just about the kissing and the girls.

LMAO! Spoken like a true expert but then we ain't that hard a subject to begin with!

Happy New Year ladies and hope 2012' sees all your dreams come true!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It wasn't midnight yet.................... so technically he did not break his NY resolution. :wink2: ​And that 11:27 is the time on your computer, my computer said 7:27.

Oh....never mind.

Is that kind of like when Kramer made his vow of silence and would then say "starting now" whenever he broke it? Or when Dwight would say "shun" and "un-shun"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
We were invited to a neighborhood gathering, but I was contageous (bad cold). I went to bed at 8:30, the old fashioned way, with Vicks !! Dog the Bounty Hunter was having a marathon , so I turned that on. Fell asleep and woke up a 11:57PM. said to myself, happy frickin' New Year. Turned over and went back to sleep.

Someone needs to tell Dog that no one is looking at his chest, so he should cover up. You don't go bare-chested in the winter in Colorado Springs. I think Beth pretty much has the 'chest' concession wrapped up !!