Last is first

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
RIP short story...

Neighbor diagonally across lets his dogs S* in the yards and does not clean it up. Animal control has been called, they won't do anything unless they catch him with dog off leash. Video provided by other neighbors. NOTHING. Couple weeks ago his dog scared mine because he was off leash. Then S* in my yard some nasty assed grass laden S*.

Lost my S* and went to Walmart, got one of those water balloon slingshots. Rigged it up to be used by one person, launched the pile of grass S* back over to his yard. Aim was off, hit the house instead. Grass laden S* smeared all over his siding. oops lol.

This magilla is still letting his dogs S* in everyone's yard. Other neighbors have started collecting it and throwing it in his drive way. Now he can clean it up.
Up the street neighbor for you is at least 1/2 mile away. Hate to break it to you they’re wild dogs.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Is very similar to a story I have with old neighbors. Except I bagged the :censored2: and left it on their porch a number of times. Animal control, video, everything almost identical lol

We probably shouldn’t live so close to others.
Others would get away with that. This dick would have video of me going on his porch depositing S* and I'd get arrested.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
RIP short story...

Neighbor diagonally across lets his dogs S* in the yards and does not clean it up. Animal control has been called, they won't do anything unless they catch him with dog off leash. Video provided by other neighbors. NOTHING. Couple weeks ago his dog scared mine because he was off leash. Then S* in my yard some nasty assed grass laden S*.

Lost my S* and went to Walmart, got one of those water balloon slingshots. Rigged it up to be used by one person, launched the pile of grass S* back over to his yard. Aim was off, hit the house instead. Grass laden S* smeared all over his siding. oops lol.

This magilla is still letting his dogs S* in everyone's yard. Other neighbors have started collecting it and throwing it in his drive way. Now he can clean it up.

:censored2:in neighbors

Glad I don’t have any