Layed off drivers being fired for mislaods

brownrodster

I'm a 20 plus, my motto is "it's not the customers fault we misloaded thier package" I deliver every package in my car. All we are selling at UPS is service:happy2:

I live in a center where delivering a missload is often prohibitive. For example I can get a missload that is 50 miles away up in the mountains. Or a missload for an island that is only reachable by boat.

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
I thought that's what the 'no such number' or 'no such street' was for? Since the number or street isn't on my route, yeah, it doesn't exist, on my route...until I'm told different, that's the way it is and never heard boo from anyone about it.

Just like 'not ready'...define who's 'not ready'...is it me or the customer? I was never given ANY definition on this during training or signed any papers for it.

Wow I really hope this was meant as a joke. If not drivers like this are the reason we lose customers and should be disciplined. We should all remember where we work United Parcel SERVICE.

Even if it sometimes feels like the company forgets.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
1/4 of the drivers in my center were not finished in under 10 paid hours yesterday. There were at least 5-6 out past 8:30pm, maybe more. (out of 60)

You must need some grievance forms, I can try to have some sent to your center. Article 37 of the national master should help you!!!