Layer check-in

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We have had a record breaking coldest, numerous record setting cold, even my Diad kept freezing and I have tried numerous gloves that should work with it but don't so I wear work gloves with rubber and cut off the thumb n forefinger off. I have a one piece full under armor zip up and turtleneck long sleeve shirt and heavy jacket and still trying to find a hat for my big head that doesn't itch like crazy!! It's finally going to be above freezing next week for weeks I may break out the shorts!!! I honestly can handle the cold better than the hot summer heat, props to all the southerners, you guys are troopers!

Wait.

You're on comp, either in the building or sitting home.

How is the cold bothering you?

UPSGUY72

I'll add I wear a pair of Baffin Selkirk for boots. There great in the snow I don't have ant issues with snow getting in them and my never get cold even when my feet sweet they stay nice and warm all day long.

degill7994

40 and below
Top: Ups jacket underarmour cold gear long sleeve shirt
Bottom: underarmour pants uniform pants
above 40 no jacket

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Lol 30+ would of meant pants shirt and vest. I would lose the vest around 10:30 am likely.

Nothing underneath. Not even underwear.
No underwear here either Slaveman lol. Sometimes though I do, all depending on the weather of course. Winter nah, wearing coldgear tights as the baselayer. Spring yes, first part of summer yes, when its hot az ballz out in the summer I like to go FREE WILLY STYLE lmfao

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Lately wearing polar fleece terrycloth base layers, the hat with the built in ear muffs, north face gloves, and when windy a neoprene hood/facemask.

I live for Brown

Wait.

You're on comp, either in the building or sitting home.

How is the cold bothering you?
I am supposed to be on comp but i cannot afford to get a pay cut so they have me meeting drivers with misloads so I'm basically driving over hundred miles a day and they told me I work around doc and PT and will still get paid 40 hours, then when my check was short another one said it will be in next weeks and the next week they say no I won't be. It's so confusing

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am supposed to be on comp but i cannot afford to get a pay cut so they have me meeting drivers with misloads so I'm basically driving over hundred miles a day and they told me I work around doc and PT and will still get paid 40 hours, then when my check was short another one said it will be in next weeks and the next week they say no I won't be. It's so confusing

Yes, I'm certainly confused.

brown bomber

brown bomber
fleece pajama pants, long-sleeved shirt, and my fuzzy slippers...in my nice warm basement, thanks to my 90+ efficiency furnace. I purchased it along w/ a new AC unit last spring,...didn't want to take chance after last winter...my AC and furnace were 20 + yrs. old,...this winter has been even colder and my heating bills are 25% lower

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
We have had a record breaking coldest, numerous record setting cold, even my Diad kept freezing and I have tried numerous gloves that should work with it but don't so I wear work gloves with rubber and cut off the thumb n forefinger off. I have a one piece full under armor zip up and turtleneck long sleeve shirt and heavy jacket and still trying to find a hat for my big head that doesn't itch like crazy!! It's finally going to be above freezing next week for weeks I may break out the shorts!!! I honestly can handle the cold better than the hot summer heat, props to all the southerners, you guys are troopers!

I am the exact opposite!

I'd take 100 degrees over 0 any day of the week

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Layers and layers. Wool socks over other socks and a brown scarf makes a big difference too. The other day it got in the upper 20's for a while and I was peeling off layers it felt so hot.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Layers and layers. Wool socks over other socks and a brown scarf makes a big difference too. The other day it got in the upper 20's for a while and I was peeling off layers it felt so hot.
Holy cow I guess. It's in the 30's here and if the sun comes out I'll go with short sleeves today. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Comp isn't a very big paycut. Maybe you should start working on a plan to cut expenses.

S

selfcancelsignal

No underwear here either Slaveman lol. Sometimes though I do, all depending on the weather of course. Winter nah, wearing coldgear tights as the baselayer. Spring yes, first part of summer yes, when its hot az ballz out in the summer I like to go FREE WILLY STYLE lmfao
With that itchy :censored2: shiznit from Bangladesh.? No thanks. Lmao.

KaiserTom

40-50, preloading in an outside area, t-shirt and shorts

Still need to throw on a jacket after break but that gets peeled off rather quickly.

My only complaint is :censored2: windchill