Lazy !!! Obama's description of himself.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ISLAND, CMON man, the guy is a normal human being. What you posted was not the context of his intention.

Every person is a bit lazy from time to time. Taking out the trash, who doesnt put that off longer than it has to?

Washing the car, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, washing the windows, blah blah blah....

Obama didnt say he was lazy. He Said UNDERNEATH all that I do!

And MORELUCK, he should say," Im too lazy to deal with the imploding republican party, Ive got better things to do! "

Peace

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Among his companions on the golf course Monday was Bobby Titcomb, who as readers will recall was recently arrested in a prostitution sting.
At least the Moonbat Messiah is keeping himself acclimated to the Beltway’s moral climate.

Moonbattery

Dont forget, Dick Morris, FOXED SPEWS newest spin doctor was caught with a prostitute and cocaine and you C9 are fine with his character!

Dont be hypocrites.

peace.

texan

No, the true pathetic waste of people's time is talking hockey in the current events section.........that's really pathetic!!
Anything the president does or says has far reaching effects and that makes it a current event. Enjoy the family!

Please forgive me. I was searching What's new, saw the post and commented. I promise I will not comment on that
misplaced thread any more. :offtopic:

Please forgive me. I was searching What's new, saw the post and commented. I promise I will not comment on that
misplaced thread any more. :offtopic:
Don't concern yourself, there are lots of threads on here that I think are pathetic so I just don't spend anytime reading them. If it is posted here feel free to reply. The hockey thread doesn't interest me so I don't go there, if it did I would. The name of the forum is Current topics, at the time the thread was started the hockey subject was current, it's not misplaced nor is this one.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
This is a "current event"?? This is pathetic and petty and a waste of people's time. I want to thank some of the pathetic political junkies on here for helping me expand my "new year's resolution". Added to the list: spend more time with my family AND NOT ON BROWN CAFE. Spend more time reading several books Ive neglected to read AND NOT ON BROWN CAFE trying to answer all the nonsense. I think I will stick with the local 804 thread (for what its worth) and the OWS thread. Happy new year to all.

You can spend more time with you OWS buddies...