lead tap water everywhere

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
what happens when the tap water is lead as it mostly is in the city i currently live in?

post and i will tell you what ive observed happening
Run the water in the bathroom tub and sink for around a few minutes to flush the pipes.

Install a 3M Filtrete water filter under the kitchen sink for your cooking water and stop crying. The water will taste good too.

rickyb

You want it fixed, price per gallon will have to increase.
No it doesnt lol

govt has a variety of choices to come up with the money

Its up to we the ppl to properly persuade the govt

Privatizing the cost of everything drives up the cost of industry, putting us at a economic disadvantage over china who doesnt do this

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No it doesnt lol

Privatizing the cost of everything drives up the cost of industry, putting us at a economic disadvantage over china who doesnt do this
Ok. Enjoy dirty water.

Thebrownblob

No it doesnt lol

1649430367875.jpeg

rickyb

Lol, he thinks China's water supply is pristine.
No i said wen u promote privatization, u are promoting the same propaganda ur text books preach which america has now adopted, which allows nations industries like china to undercut your industry

rickyb

Yes Ricky, China is a shining example of what we should do for liberty and freedom 🙄 If The Chinese government could just get rid of their citizens thirst for freedom….

Never said china is perfect

American citizens also propagandized into lowering their standards 4 freedom too. Wally prime example