Learning Zips

drewed

Shankman
the easiest thing for me was sit and look at a map and focus on one section at a time see where they divisions are. then going to a new section the next day and see if i could remember where the previous division was

Arty S.

I used flash cards to learn the primary sorts at both buildings I worked.

I learned small sort as a bagger before I sorted, but our small sort included the splits in the bins, so at worst you could look things up.

browndevil

» Search
Enter your search terms

Submit search form

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.|Sonia Johnson

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have to admit that I wondered that myself but you have read the same posts that I have from these new kids and sometimes you just have to ask the obvious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Zipcodes are important.
The city of Boston is split between four different buildings; Norwood, Watertown, Somerville and South Boston. Knowing all of Boston's zips is challenging .
Hey have you ever been in a checkout line where they ask for your zipcode, even if you were paying with cash? I love to mess with them so I always answer " 02133 "; which is the statehouse on Beaconhill.