Leaving

T

trucker1946

I will be leaving the Brown Cafe today for personal reasons,I wish all my friends here God Speed and good luck in life,thank you all for a great ride:lol:

aspenleaf

Trucker ~ I too wish you the best of luck. I hope you are not leaving because some people called you out on one of your posts. This forum has many members and we all won’t agree. If you have other business to attend then I wish you good luck. However if you are running away from a little controversy then I say cowboy up! Get back on your horse and ride.

Good luck in whatever you do.:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ditto Aspenleaf, I dont see why anyone would need to sign off permanently, but whatever your mission,. good luck.

BCFan

Trucker you were the first person on here i actually had the pleasure of chatting with.... and I will truly miss ya....like Aspen said dont let some BS affect your decision to be a part of this diverse forum.... Best of luck to you and you WILL be MISSED!!!!!!:sad::sad::sad: BC (not british colombia)

Sammie

Trucker, I have enjoyed your contributions and your great sense of humor. All the best to you. Don't go away mad!!!

Re: Feeder driver named "America's Hottest Husband"
My picture here is actually what i look like today,retire from UPS asap before you get ugly:confused:1

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
WEll trucker, I just saw the post that made you leave and if you are still here, its why you should stay.
I have respect for everyone on here, even when I disagree, even more when they can come out say what they think and not worry about repercussion.
Ive been called, a liar, a bigot, a close minded person, H**l thats why I stay. I sometimes see in the mirror, that maybe they are right, usually I know they are wrong, but I admire the honesty and the debate. If you leave behind every person you have ever disagreed with, well at least for me, Id be alone. WEll actually I am,(except for an extremely attached spouse only because Im the only person hes ever known worse than him) maybe thats why, so Im not leaving the brown!

Raw

Raw Member
Trucker1946 is full of whoppers. One time in the chatroom he told me he drives double team across a few states hauling next days when next days are actually flown in a plane!! :laugh:

Raw

Raw Member
I will be leaving the Brown Cafe today for personal reasons,I wish all my friends here God Speed and good luck in life,thank you all for a great ride:lol:
I think your leaving because of your posting about killing or maiming the scabs in the strike or no strike post and then got embarrassed or couldn`t take the heat! :w00t:

local804

Trucker1946 is full of whoppers. One time in the chatroom he told me he drives double team across a few states hauling next days when next days are actually flown in a plane!! :laugh:

All next days are not flown in a plane. I am sure one of our suits that have some outbound experience can agree with this.

raceanoncr

No, Raw, I respectfully disagree. Not all NDA ARE flown. On sleeper for about 5 yrs, we hauled NDA many times.

Exam: Shipper sends NDA on Friday for normal delivery on Mon. Geez, in most cases, we can drive to Louky or whatever sort it needs to be in just a few hours. Saving a plane.

Just to say, in our case, we did it many times on our regular run.

athena

Yeah. One day I heard a driver saying when he dropped off a NDA the lady wanted to know why it came on a truck and not a plane!

steeltoe

Sorry RAW, you should really learn the system before calling someone out. In Atlanta, on Fridays, all Columbia, Phili, and Dallas are driven to these hubs, not flown. Only Louisville and Saturday Delivery are flown on Fridays, at least out of Atlanta.

seachange

yes Raw, you should check your facts before posting. alot of NDA is sent via ground. don't quote me on this (its been awhile) but easily 30% is sent via ground.

Pip

Trucker, take a break from here, recharge the battery's, so to speak, and come on back when your ready. Things have a way of working out. These forums can work on ya, if you let them. Nature of the beast. Things get said in the heat of the moment, but should be taken with a grain of salt. I think all of us have our good days and bad days. Your apart of the family here just like the rest of us.

ups_vette

Trucker.....Just because the Phillies are now 2 games out of 1st place, please don't stand in line for World Series tickets just yet. Remember 1963, Phillies were in 1st place by 6 1/2 games with 10 games to play and BLEW IT.

Seriously, I wish you, and the Phillies, well. Like others have said, you have added greatly to this forum, and will be missed.