Left at not allowed

pierregarcon

It's a weird one. 99% of the time it's usually medication. But not the "good" stuff that is signature required. So you can leave it just laying on a porch, but you can't have a neighbor sign for it. Makes zero sense to me.

F

Frankie's Friend

Ask your supervisors.
BFEC30C8-C4FF-4077-8CBC-EBFE4883E49D.gif

They're on a conference call.

Trying to find out what "direct delivery" means.

F

Frankie's Friend

The VA in OK sends most of the regular meds that way unless it's controlled med's (painkillers)
Pharmaceuticals that arent controlled Class 4 thru Class 2 are still federally regulated and must be delivered directly to the patient or patients address.

Your post makes sense since it's federally licensed pharmaceuticals.

What really strange a lot of them are shipper release... if so use relnum and leave it at Fd / at the apt door... I think many are perishable meds... ammo and bb Guns are also no LA but ok to dr so it seems it seems like a way for shipper to get around some regulations somehow... seems to me these would be better left in a secure place the no LA kinda prevents this in a way...

F

Frankie's Friend

It's a weird one. 99% of the time it's usually medication. But not the "good" stuff that is signature required. So you can leave it just laying on a porch, but you can't have a neighbor sign for it. Makes zero sense to me.

Not according to post #8
Classified narcotics are signature required pkgs.
The non signature required pkgs can be medicine but not classified as controlled substances.