Let Your Trump Flag Fly ... Sure Will Not Find Any Democrats Flying It

bbsam

Staff member
Wrong. Envisioned you going door to door trying to find a Bible.😆
Door to door? That’s way too much work. I guess when you’re raised by a minister, things kinda rub off and you get a feel for certain parts of scripture. As far as memorizing and such? Nah. Leave that to the posers.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I guess when you’re raised by a minister, things kinda rub off and you get a feel

20201216_145645.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's my right to gather and worship.

Who are you to dictate where one can worship
Are there laws just targeting your church? Or are those laws applied to everyone?
Just because it is a place of worship it doesn't mean they get special treatment.

Coronavirus and the First Amendment.

By the way I don't give a :censored2: what you worship, how you worship, or even where you worship, but your rights end when public safety is involved.
By the way if you feel that your rights are being violated ,by all means file a lawsuit and fight for your rights in a court of law.

Otherwise shut the :censored2: up, because you dont care about you civil liberties being violated and are just being a selfish prick about the pandemic

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Are there laws just targeting your church? Or are those laws applied to everyone?
Just because it is a place of worship it doesn't mean they get special treatment.

By the way I don't give a * what you worship, how you worship, or even where you worship, but your rights end when public safety is involved.
By the way if you feel that your rights are being violated ,by all means file a lawsuit and fight for your rights in a court of law.

Otherwise shut the * up, because you dont care about you civil liberties being violated and are just being a selfish prick about the pandemic
That's a lot of effort to attempt to justify revoking someone's right to worship and freedom of religion.

Look at the mirror for the problems in our country

Brownsocks

Just a dog
According to the Lord, worshipping in public isn’t necessary and may actually be insincere public spectacle of piety. Humbly extend to others what has been freely given to you and in so doing know that your worship, though not seen by man, is pleasing to God.

Yeah. Who the hell wants to do that?!?
I think you meant public prayer.
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites. are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and. in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. -Matthew 6:5

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites. are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and. in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. -Matthew 6:5
It's all up to interpretation. The constitution protects our right to gather and worship.

Anyone who says otherwise is a communist

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

By the way I don't give a * what you worship, how you worship, or even where you worship, but your rights end when public safety is involved.

Otherwise shut the * up, because you dont care about you civil liberties being violated and are just being a selfish prick about the pandemic
Unless martial law has been declared suspending the U.S.Constitution, the right to peaceably assemble, and freedom of religion have precedence over a perceived health threat.

BLM protests set that precedent.

bbsam

Staff member
I think worship in general is applicable as well. I’ve see enough televangelists and mega church events to be pretty confident that our “Sunday finest” and faking morality is pretty offensive to God.