Let Your Trump Flag Fly ... Sure Will Not Find Any Democrats Flying It

Box Ox

When you see this: It’s code for MAGA2020
That’s because we can’t put trump stickers or flags up or the democrat chicken*s will scratch or damage our property.
Lakeside, California
We'll find out when the election is done

View attachment 313601

It's probably the Confederate flags on the MAGA trucks that really give away who the true America-loving patriots are to the America-hating left.

64pajkaq6q941.jpg

13georgia1-superJumbo.jpg

JKRS74K5ORB6RKS5TNCFFJZJJU.jpg

merlin_173783553_a78adc5f-5d0d-44d8-828c-7a359b529940-jumbo (1).jpg

Last edited:

The big package

I’m a man. I don’t fly any flag that represents some spoiled, privileged, whining baby’s flag. I’m an American and I fly the Star and Stripes. You go ahead and fly your Lame Duck President flag.

I’m a man. I don’t fly any flag that represents some spoiled, privileged, whining baby’s flag. I’m an American and I fly the Star and Stripes. You go ahead and fly your Lame Duck President flag.
Go ahead !!! You and Dementia Joe can fly your flag , here it is for you !!!
16081668796087679270548367478846.jpg

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I think worship in general is applicable as well. I’ve see enough televangelists and mega church events to be pretty confident that our “Sunday finest” and faking morality is pretty offensive to God.
Public worship is fine according to the Bible and while I don't agree with televangelists it is their right to worship anyway they want to.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Blue is the color you turn as your dying or DEAD , which is what alot of those voters were !!!
Unless martial law has been declared suspending the U.S.Constitution, the right to peaceably assemble, and freedom of religion have precedence over a perceived health threat.

BLM protests set that precedent.
"Under the U.S. Constitution’s 10th Amendment and U.S. Supreme Court decisions over nearly 200 years, state governments have the primary authority to control the spread of dangerous diseases within their jurisdictions. The 10th Amendment, which gives states all powers not specifically given to the federal government, allows them the authority to take public health emergency actions, such as setting quarantines and business restrictions."
Two centuries of law guide legal approach to modern pandemic

Not according to the 10th amendment Governors are giving broad powers during a emergency public health issues

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Are there laws just targeting your church? Or are those laws applied to everyone?
Just because it is a place of worship it doesn't mean they get special treatment.

Coronavirus and the First Amendment.

By the way I don't give a * what you worship, how you worship, or even where you worship, but your rights end when public safety is involved.
By the way if you feel that your rights are being violated ,by all means file a lawsuit and fight for your rights in a court of law.

Otherwise shut the * up, because you dont care about you civil liberties being violated and are just being a selfish prick about the pandemic
No, there are arbitrary dictates coming down from those who don't care about the small businesses they're crushing.

Places of worship, outdoor dining, children not in school, and families suffering because of lock-downs is :censored2:ed up. People not getting cancer screenings, and not going to many other preventative appointments because of hype-up fear is :censored2:ed up.

Take your pusillanimous self like your boy Biden and lock-up in a basement until you "feel" better about it all... for the rest of us we'll keep the country going despite your ridiculous mandates and fear.

Like always, protect the vulnerable and let everyone else, move on, with precautions of course.

Now, STFU. :devil3: :teethy:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, there are arbitrary dictates coming down from those who don't care about the small businesses they're crushing.

Places of worship, outdoor dining, children not in school, and families suffering because of lock-downs is *ed up. People not getting cancer screenings, and not going to many other preventative appointments because of hype-up fear is *ed up.

Take your pusillanimous self like your boy Biden and lock-up in a basement until you "feel" better about it all... for the rest of us we'll keep the country going despite your ridiculous mandates and fear.

Like always, protect the vulnerable and let everyone else, move on, with precautions of course.

Now, STFU. :devil3: :teethy:
You mistake me for one who is cowering in fear over this stuff, i haven't missed time because of being scared. Been dealing with the public since day one and this thing started.
Ive had two scares one of which I spent a week in quarantine because the test for my wife read a false positive, she took another two days later and I took one 5 days, both came back negituve. But were both stuck at home because of emergency orders issued by government...guess what we will survive. If that is the worst thing to happen to me then I rekon I'm a doing good