Let's see some salaries

Csdsm18

Curious to see some salaries for top rate employees and mid range. What type of job you do and how long you've been with the company. I'm coming up on 5yrs as a RTD driver. Seeing what I could possibly see in my future if I continue with the company.

xnrOPR9Xpzlwk.gif

Serf

Varies. Depends on what market you are in, Region wise. Work at a big or small station/ramp. Are actually good at what you do. Or have 4 limbs & a pulse barley get the job done.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Curious to see some salaries for top rate employees and mid range. What type of job you do and how long you've been with the company. I'm coming up on 5yrs as a RTD driver. Seeing what I could possibly see in my future if I continue with the company.
i donate all my money to United way

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Isn't there a 10 step plan at fedex. You should know your pay progression.
Fedex rtd in Chicago told me he makes 32.29 and picks up extra work every other saturday.
He is a swing if that matters any.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You should be looking at options outside the company. I hear Walmart pays well. Or try to get in with UPS.