LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Hilarious.
Just give me the errors.....

for "you people"...
Since the Bible is the word of God, and since all of it is from God, spoken in words which he has chosen, that guarantees no errors. Also, it might be good for us to read it, believe it, and do what it says. But, choice is a beautiful thing.
I’ve posted hour and a half videos covering some of the very basic and well known historical errors of the Bible and the problems with an inerrant Bible. The video doesn’t even cover them all and is full of interviews with biblical scholars on specific topics.

You people do not want to learn, you want to be hateful bigots that feel justified and right.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't need one. I don't see the need, but if there's something your genius offers that I can't handle, I'll be glad to get one.
Yeah I know you don’t need a teacher to be an idiot, you got that covered pretty well bud.
Being delusional to the point of going to an educational website hosted by a college to copy and paste what they are teaching you is wrong as your opinion is not “handling” anything.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah I know you don’t need a teacher to be an idiot, you got that covered pretty well bud.
Being delusional to the point of going to an educational website hosted by a college to copy and paste what they are teaching you is wrong as your opinion is not “handling” anything.
Was that what that was? Educational website?
There won't be any copy and pasting...bud.

Still..no errors to address, ....bud.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you want to continue talking to me the only thing I wish to discuss with you is how stupid of a human being you are. Provably demonstrably purposely stupid.
The flame is getting higher. Homo goes in for the jugular to minimize credibility.
Still..no quotable errors to address.

El Correcto

god is dead
IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
This is what it is like to discuss something with an idiot. A provable maroon that doesn’t wish to learn and is just some crazy deranged religious narcissist that hates gays.