Life with ups

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Here is a picture of me from last weekend. A good career choice? What the hell do you think.
this-guy.jpg
looks like the line up at the Gentlemen's Club in Reno.

nayrsiem

I would say it isn't as sweet a deal as it once was but it is still better than a lot of other "career" choices. It isn't for everyone but if you're willing to work hard you can have a good career here.

timesup

It use to be, There is no well in you know what would I recommend UPS to family and friends, Your body cannot keep up with the pace these days.

PROS AND CONS FOR WORKING FOR UPS FOR 25 YEARS. DOES IT EVENTUALLY TAKE A TOLL ON YOU ? IS IT WORTH IT , HAS LIFE CHANGED FOR YOU , (FOR BETTER OR WORSE?) THINKING OF MAKING UPS MY CAREER CHOICE AS I AM 21 YEARS OLD BUT I WOULD LIKE OTHER OPINIONS ON THIS. NO TROLLS PLEASE , FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO , LIKE :censored2:IN A FEMALE , OR IF YOU CAN'T PULL FEMALES , :censored2: YOUR GRANDMOTHER FOR ALL I CARE. THANKS AGAIN TO THOSE WHO REPLY SERIOUSLY
If you are going to be disrespectful to grandmothers and females you are going to get trolled.
I'll give you a serious reply though. Working full time for ups is a good way to make a good living. Pacing yourself through your career is something you need to figure out quite early though. As you get older and this job will age your body you will regret busting your ass to get it done by their standards.