Thank You to the UPS employees

cynz

I want to thank my fellow UPS employees during this contract year. I read a lot of post; a lot of information helped during this stressful time. I really like reading what is happening around other HUBs.
You know how management loves pitting us against each other. And not communicating what's really going on.
Again, there was a lot of arguing a few rude remarks, but on the whole, I loved hearing other opinions, and other experiences going on thru this ruff time for us.
I don't always comment, through the years but I do read what other members write.

Thank you again.

32yrs UPS proud union member
West

I want to thank my fellow UPS employees during this contract year. I read a lot of post; a lot of information helped during this stressful time. I really like reading what is happening around other HUBs.
You know how management loves pitting us against each other. And not communicating what's really going on.
Again, there was a lot of arguing a few rude remarks, but on the whole, I loved hearing other opinions, and other experiences going on thru this ruff time for us.
I don't always comment, through the years but I do read what other members write.

Thank you again.

32yrs UPS proud union member
West
You're welcome