Local 104 Pension Contributions 1990-2013 VOTE YES

...because that's all you got, Meat.
I got more but I'd like to let you have about three swings on me without me doing anything. And then go from there. If you ever see me and you feel like you want to by all means. You ar jelious of what I got and being that three time loser just eats at you. Sorry your m knees think you suck but the truth hurts.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I voted no as well. Do you want a metal or a chest to pin it on. We aren't in central states anymore knucklehead. Ups was one of the only companies that actually paid their pension liability off and then some. You can act all holier than thou like you want to be in the central states fund but you'll nev r get elected so you won't have that chance.
Who told you to Vote No, Yes Man?

He will tell you whatever he was told, don't expect any original thoughts.
Just like you will tell anybody your conspiracy on the everything and how you can do it better or what they didn't do. You are a proven election loser. You and realbrown1 are one in the same. You taking shots at me is because how I help my members and my loyalty eats at you. See you never inspired anyone in the teamsters union to be like me or to be loyal to a man like you. You just back stab and switch teams every three years. Real great recipe for success. Keep up the good work. Me I'll just take care of the members you keep cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I got more but I'd like to let you have about three swings on me without me doing anything. And then go from there. If you ever see me and you feel like you want to by all means. You ar jelious of what I got and being that three time loser just eats at you. Sorry your m knees think you suck but the truth hurts.
bat-attack.jpg

3 swings?
I'm in, but you will still be a follower.

5habits100

The UPS members overwhelmingly sold out their brothers and H&H should have never allowed it.
I voted No!!!
Sure you did. Nobody voted for it but it passed. Must have been a fix.
You would be saying something different if you were still in CS.
Sunset you don't have anything else to say I'll repeat myself also.
Win an election

Your grammar is the easiest part.
Getting you to think for yourself, that's the challenge.
Man to man I'd turn you into a boy. I know this. See guys like you got lots of words. Me once I'm done talking I'm done talking. Try me. I'll be asking you next time. You can count on it.

Let's grow up people and have an adult conversation. Feel like I am in 5th grade again.
If you don't like it chuck stay out of it with all do respect. We have a very jelious guy who loses all the time and instead of being happy for a guy who used to call him a friends he talks trash. I call that something that rymes with witch.

I don't hav a lot of tolerance for a punk. I will punk a punk.