Local 104 Pension Contributions 1990-2013 VOTE YES

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just like I said. He's a LOSER. I'll give him three strikes and he'll still lose that one. He's got a hell of a vocabulary. I'll give him that but if he takes those three shots it won't be a spelling be and I ain't know English major.
...and either way, you'll still be a pawn, void of original thought.
Internet muscles are found in that empty expanse between your ears.

He won't and it isn't worth talking about. I just can't believe he threatened you.
I wouldn't take that as a threat. The way I grew up I can turn into an animal real quick like. I don't scare easily. Only for my kids am I scared. Agent zero could be 6 foot 6 and 330 but once my switch is flipped I might lose but he'd have to end me from breathing. No threat from bubblehead. I know he's all words and talk.

...and either way, you'll still be a pawn, void of original thought.
Internet muscles are found in that empty expanse between your ears.
Yea I'm a loyal teamster. You ever want some let me know. I won't need any notice and won't want to talk about it. Just action. Step to me if you want. I'm done talking with you agent zero till tomorrow. I'm going to try and get some ass.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yea I'm a loyal teamster. You ever want some let me know. I won't need any notice and won't want to talk about it. Just action. Step to me if you want. I'm done talking with you agent zero till tomorrow. I'm going to try and get some ass.
I stepped to you with questions, and you came at me with nothing but meaningless physical threats.
If your looking for some ass, just open your eyes and you will see the inside of your own.

5habits100

I stepped to you with questions, and you came at me with nothing but meaningless physical threats.
If your looking for some ass, just open your eyes and you will see the inside of your own.
You haven't stepped anywhere. You are the one that posted the bat. Spin it how you want. You posted it. Even low for you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You haven't stepped anywhere. You are the one that posted the bat. Spin it how you want. You posted it. Even low for you.
While threatening me, he said he would give me "3 swings" before he would do anything.
He wasn't specific.
LOL, spin it how you want.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

If you paid attention to detail you would know this is a WCT pension thead not central states.

(Your really a 2 time loser and your giving advise.). Eeesssh!

LagunaBrown

In 17 plus years since Carey has been gone, H and the rest of the Old Guard were powerless to stop the CS Pension colapse?

That proves that they need to go.
Uh let's be fair, those same guys gave you the best pension in the west and rebuilt the strike fund. Your not even in the central states...... So let's sum this up you got the best healthcare and pension of all UPSers and you still gotta complain in this thread about some other pension plan. TROLL!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Uh let's be fair, those same guys gave you the best pension in the west and rebuilt the strike fund. Your not even in the central states...... So let's sum this up you got the best healthcare and pension of all UPSers and you still gotta complain in this thread about some other pension plan. TROLL!
They screwed over the CS Pension fund.

And $50 a week strike fund is for show.

$50 a week will help no one during a strike.

LagunaBrown

They screwed over the CS Pension fund.

And $50 a week strike fund is for show.

$50 a week will help no one during a strike.

Ron Carey depleted the strike fund and that's why in 1997 our strike checks were so low. The Strike fund is now roughly $137 million and growing. (This is still not a CS plan thread.). Why don't you start telling everyone how good your pension is in the WCT and about your better than Teamcare healthcare.

Let's face it you got it good and your only on this thread to troll.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ron Carey depleted the strike fund and that's why in 1997 our strike checks were so low. The Strike fund is now roughly $137 million and growing. (This is still not a CS plan thread.). Why don't you start telling everyone how good your pension is in the WCT and about your better than Teamcare healthcare.

Let's face it you got it good and your only on this thread to troll.
The strike fund could be $100 million dollars and if it is doled out at $50 a week, it might as well not exist.

And by the way, the strike fund has grown because H will never, ever strike a company.

And the companies know this.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Step away from from a thread for a few minutes.... And Wow.

Without rehashing certain BrownCafe "personalities" clashing....

The strike fund could be $100 million dollars and if it is doled out at $50 a week, it might as well not exist.

$50.00 a week, was in 1997.

And by the way, the strike fund has grown because H will never, ever strike a company.

The major problem with (trying) to organize new members in to the Union....

Is the "stigma" of a strike.

The TDU goofballs "claim" it is so easy. :biggrin:

Just like you will tell anybody your conspiracy on the everything and how you can do it better or what they didn't do. You are a proven election loser. You and realbrown1 are one in the same. You taking shots at me is because how I help my members and my loyalty eats at you. See you never inspired anyone in the teamsters union to be like me or to be loyal to a man like you. You just back stab and switch teams every three years. Real great recipe for success. Keep up the good work. Me I'll just take care of the members you keep cutting off your nose to spite your face.

-Bug-