LOCAL 177

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
That $1.50 is going back into paychecks. No more pension contributions.

Me? I would have left it there. Like a savings plan, you don't even miss the money.
And pray tell , when will that money be going back into our paychecks ??? Was there a union meeting today????

johnnyunion

Why do you not go to the union meeting and find out for yourself?
Why do you not go to the union meeting and find out for yourself?
I had other things to do on a Sunday morning at 9 am . Besides, whether or not I am at a Union Meeting does not change an iota of what happens.

Since he is referencing the $1.50 that I said we were getting back, I am curious when that will occur. I’ll find out when I see my co workers at work tomorrow afternoon.

I had other things to do on a Sunday morning at 9 am . Besides, whether or not I am at a Union Meeting does not change an iota of what happens.

Since he is referencing the $1.50 that I said we were getting back, I am curious when that will occur. I’ll find out when I see my co workers at work tomorrow afternoon.
So the next 5 years of your life is not important enough to run errands on another day?

johnnyunion

So the next 5 years of your life is not important enough to run errands on another day?
I’ll get the information soon enough . More than errands my friend and what that is , I’ll keep to myself. You act like there was some sort of procedural vote going on that ai needed to be present for. I got the contract in the mail on Saturday, I read it and understood it. I don’t need to go to the meeting and hear what I already read.

The next five years of my life will be the same whether or not I went to a union meeting where the guys on my left and right speak louder in private meetings than the guy with the microphone on stage.

I’ll get the information soon enough . More than errands my friend and what that is , I’ll keep to myself. You act like there was some sort of procedural vote going on that ai needed to be present for. I got the contract in the mail on Saturday, I read it and understood it. I don’t need to go to the meeting and hear what I already read.

The next five years of my life will be the same whether or not I went to a union meeting where the guys on my left and right speak louder in private meetings than the guy with the microphone on stage.
You could have some specific questions answered please but obviously you do not care

This is the future how are union

Dear Lord
With that being said I was not happy with a turn out my Union Hall either
If you don't vote you won't get anything

johnnyunion

You could have some specific questions answered please but obviously you do not care

This is the future how are union

Dear Lord
With that being said I was not happy with a turn out my Union Hall either
If you don't vote you won't get anything

Nothing to do with the vote, that didn’t happen today but keep confusing the issue .

By the way when you went to Church today , were you also upset with the turnout?

Oh that sounds productive . And you just named one of the reasons why I stopped going to the retirement parties .
Just had nothing to do the retirement party we spent several hours going over to contract language and we enjoyed a few refreshments afterwards

But I hope you put at least 10% into the collection plate we went to church

johnnyunion

It's your future not mine so do what's best for you.
Just had nothing to do the retirement party we spent several hours going over to contract language and we enjoyed a few refreshments afterwards

But I hope you put at least 10% into the collection plate we went to church
I figured you went to Church, because you’re such a taker of attendance just like the big guy upstairs.