local 251

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He hasn't been on an organizing campaign to a union meeting or any union function. It's easier to bash the union when you aren't involved and don't know what goes on.
Oh, you know me? Really.
Typical OG follower. Throwing stones at anybody saying things that you don't agree with. Can't argue facts againt my statements, so, it's you're just a dues payer crap that all you OG followers only seem to be able to come up with.

realbrown1

Yes you are the most anti-management person anyone knows... On this site. When you are in front of them....different story.
You really, really have no clue on who you are speaking too. Do you?
Just making crap up that makes you feel better about yourself.

stink219

Real, why are you answering a statement that wasn't addressed to you to begin with? Ohhh I know, you must have forgot which account you logged into. Sorry buddy, you blew it!

Stonefish

Oh, you know me? Really.
Typical OG follower. Throwing stones at anybody saying things that you don't agree with. Can't argue facts againt my statements, so, it's you're just a dues payer crap that all you OG followers only seem to be able to come up with.
I don't need to know you to know your type seems like I got it dead on

Hey Stink,

I just got word that B is buying the carna asada for the Super Bowl party at your center manager's house at Wal-Mart since they have a special on it, plus the employee discount price he'll be getting.

Stink, heard your looking at the beer specials there at Wal-Mart too.
I'm willing to bet my house you shop at Walmart.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
407, I can proudly say I've never walked into a Walmart. I can also say that every vehicle I've owned has been union made and American.

407, I can proudly say I've never walked into a Walmart. I can also say that every vehicle I've owned has been union made and American.
Sure you can Edgar. Anyone can say anything on this annomious Internet forum. I believe you. I believe all mean spirited people like yourself. What's not to believe from from some guy who's only reason to join this forum is to be a troll.

realbrown1

Sure you can Edgar. Anyone can say anything on this annomious Internet forum. I believe you. I believe all mean spirited people like yourself. What's not to believe from from some guy who's only reason to join this forum is to be a troll.
Did you say something Troll?

hartford ogs

I said what I had to say, I'm done with this site, time to focus on a better 251. I did not get the steward job but will stay heavily involved to make this a better local. GL everyone, and GL stink with your going no where union career. Maybe if you focused more on the union and not this site you would probably be a little better. Your in denial and insecure.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Insecure? Me? Why didn't you get the stewards spot? Sounds fishy to me. You got screwed. Must have been. Btw, didn't the former BA give you a ride home a few months ago? Then you talked crap about him? Good luck to you too RB.