Local 251's TDU scum strikes again!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well we are talking about TDU steering committee members. You don't find the irony in this?

I don't follow TDU, so I wouldn't be able to make that connection.

The "irony", in my mind, is your frame of reference and insistence to link the story to TDU, instead of using much more damaging labels such as reproach.

You should get some help with your phobia.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't follow TDU, so I wouldn't be able to make that connection.

The "irony", in my mind, is your frame of reference and insistence to link the story to TDU, instead of using much more damaging labels such as reproach.

You should get some help with your phobia.
And you should remain biase and ignorant.

Gimme Danger

I've seen some truly terrible acts by thugs in 251. This isn't one of them. We all know the 251 wrong crew works with management against our local leadership. The back story that isn't mentioned is that one of your friends was working hand in hand with management during the delegate election. Having almost been caught, it was turned around on the local leadership. The 'woe is me' victim act while dancing with management is a disservice to all who've fought against the thug mentality.
Imagine, the biggest thugs are martyrs. What an act. Go have management do you another favor. We still aren't buying the act.

wide load

wide i don't know all the local 251 gossip BUT isn't it true brook used to be on your side and a huge hater of the TDU clan .... then she switched it up after they won? now she's the face of the KLAN?
She was a steward for the former administration. I'm actually surprised that TDU didn't write a front page story about this "reproach". Trust me, this isn't an isolated incident of retaliation at local 251 under the current administration. If you speak out against the current administration, your in deep doo doo.

wide load

I've seen some truly terrible acts by thugs in 251. This isn't one of them. We all know the 251 wrong crew works with management against our local leadership. The back story that isn't mentioned is that one of your friends was working hand in hand with management during the delegate election. Having almost been caught, it was turned around on the local leadership. The 'woe is me' victim act while dancing with management is a disservice to all who've fought against the thug mentality.
Imagine, the biggest thugs are martyrs. What an act. Go have management do you another favor. We still aren't buying the act.
Wow! I guess you approve of this behavior. Are you said that the IBT election supervisor is wrong? That the 8 pages are fabricated? Seems like the TDUer got bagged because of her involvement WITH management. Sorry to tell you, lies won't save that sinking ship. That behavior is a disgrace to the IBT.

Gimme Danger

Are threats of punishment for running for office against a favored officer (filmed, posted and cheered by you, @wide load) by a sitting VP, tolerated? That same former officer led the slate playing the role of martyr, whose former BA had an incredibly close relationship with hospital management (HR VP had a framed picture of the former President in his office).
Are racist slurs at a local election nomination meeting against a member 'daring' to run for office, tolerated behavior?
Is a veiled threat by a BA against the employment of a member for daring to run for office, tolerated behavior?
Is a barroom sucker punch and physical assault of a union activist by stewards of the former administration, tolerated behavior? Those same stewards, one became a BA of the Local, and the rest are currently a part of 251 wrong.
The list goes on. The old thugs of 251 are notorious for intimidation. I believe you're hypocrites at the very least, regardless of whatever truth you believe.

Gimme Danger

Wide is still upset he came in last in the delegate election, and his crew got beat by more then 2 to 1. Your lack of support among members is obvious. While you have every right to run for election, it seems (to me) like a waste of your time and money.

wide load

Are threats of punishment for running for office against a favored officer (filmed, posted and cheered by you, @wide load) by a sitting VP, tolerated? That same former officer led the slate playing the role of martyr, whose former BA had an incredibly close relationship with hospital management (HR VP had a framed picture of the former President in his office).
Are racist slurs at a local election nomination meeting against a member 'daring' to run for office, tolerated behavior?
Is a veiled threat by a BA against the employment of a member for daring to run for office, tolerated behavior?
Is a barroom sucker punch and physical assault of a union activist by stewards of the former administration, tolerated behavior? Those same stewards, one became a BA of the Local, and the rest are currently a part of 251 wrong.
The list goes on. The old thugs of 251 are notorious for intimidation. I believe you're hypocrites at the very least, regardless of whatever truth you believe.
Did the election supervisor write that for you? I believe documented truth over yours every time. You know you can say whatever you want, even outright lie and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do. You know this because TDU teaches this to you. So all you have to do is prove your claims. Local 251's motto these days are, tell a lie big enough and long enough and people will believe it. Btw, how did the charges that you guys filed against a member work out? Any remedy? You know, the DPW guy that voiced his opinion about his representatives keeping working in the dark about the outsourcing? Seems like the new turned into the old. The very old.

wide load

Wide is still upset he came in last in the delegate election, and his crew got beat by more then 2 to 1. Your lack of support among members is obvious. While you have every right to run for election, it seems (to me) like a waste of your time and money.
Probably no different then spending 25 years trying to become a BA for UPS, achieving that goal, and then having it pissed away in less than one term because a lack of labor relations skills. Btw, does a BA that gets kicked out of UPS now doing 80% less work still get paid his 130k?

Gimme Danger

I've read the protest decision and the propaganda being spewed isn't truthful. Just like your entire delegate campaign, no actual Truth.
Those charges you mentioned, I believe the member admitted he was wrong for publicly bashing the union, and the charges were withdrawn. But I guess you like people who side with anti-union politicians and management. And who don't turn out to any of the Union rallies to support members.