Local 705-Name tag violation (Article #?)

542thruNthru

Absolutely we file on that, so we know what name to put on the supervisor working grievances.

....and because they make us buy their silly little socks in order to wear shorts.

We file because every ORS likes to walk around in browns and people mistake them for actual drivers all the time.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Absolutely we file on that, so we know what name to put on the supervisor working grievances.

....and because they make us buy their silly little socks in order to wear shorts.

You make over 36 dollars an hour,,,,quit bitching about $27 dollar socks that you will wear for the next 27+years because you are to stingy to throw out....

You know I am right....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You make over 36 dollars an hour,,,,quit bitching about $27 dollar socks that you will wear for the next 27+years because you are to stingy to throw out....

You know I am right....
Where's your name tag?

....and I make over $37 an hour and spend none of it buying crap with UPS logos on it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

You know I am right....
20191215_083938_zps0inssllo.jpg

Last edited: