Local 705-Name tag violation (Article #?)

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
20191215_083938_zps0inssllo.jpg

I thought Bootsy Collins laid down the funk....

You win.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You make over 36 dollars an hour,,,,quit bitching about $27 dollar socks that you will wear for the next 27+years because you are to stingy to throw out....

You know I am right....
It’s not the price of the $36 socks. It’s the cost that Twinhill rapes a $10 shipping charge. Imagine if we owned a shipping company? That might save on a few bucks.

cachmeifucan

705 is a weird local. They think they are special or something.
We know we are special. We're out here trying to raise the bar. But yes supervisors will work all the time it's such a huge facility you don't know who's a supervisor or hourly. Expecially during peak. They still don't wear the ID on the lanyard. They barely Gabe any double shifts to pt hourly employees this year but let supervisor double all day long.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
We know we are special. We're out here trying to raise the bar. But yes supervisors will work all the time it's such a huge facility you don't know who's a supervisor or hourly. Expecially during peak. They still don't wear the ID on the lanyard. They barely Gabe any double shifts to pt hourly employees this year but let supervisor double all day long.
Upstate knew his supes well. That's why it doesnt compute to him.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
You make over 36 dollars an hour,,,,quit bitching about $27 dollar socks that you will wear for the next 27+years because you are to stingy to throw out....

You know I am right....

It’s a great tool for us. When you guys start harping on a black undershirt, or a brown UPS hoodie, telling us we are out of compliance, that’s when Article 20, Section 5 comes up. After all, if we have to be “in compliance”, so do you.

Dr.Brownz

You know I am right....

You people in management are demented. Go obsess about socks and beards

Last edited by a moderator: