LOCAL 804 adding a BA ... Who should it be?????

EyesLookingIn

"I did not leave because of that... I left because once these guys came in... stop counts went up... management did what they wanted and nobody seemed to do a thing about it "

Come on Puck stop your embarrassing yourself , well what did you do about it? how many 9-5 grievance did you hand in? if any ..why don't you post your 9-5 grievances? or did you just cry in the corner and blame the union....

local804

Just make sure your airs are on time Saturday............

I think it's going to be one of the Alt-Delegates Jack D , Joe K or Keith G that makes the most sense. Please let it be Jack D stick it right in Tony D LOL That would be great.......

I think Jack is the best choice for the spot.

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
"I did not leave because of that... I left because once these guys came in... stop counts went up... management did what they wanted and nobody seemed to do a thing about it "

Come on Puck stop your embarrassing yourself , well what did you do about it? how many 9-5 grievance did you hand in? if any ..why don't you post your 9-5 grievances? or did you just cry in the corner and blame the union....

I am not embarassing myself at all, the center I was in had " ghandi " like stewardship where he would talk guys out of filing grievances... my issues had very little to do with 9.5... as a split driver, 9.5 was a tough thing to contend with.. I got stuck knowing routes of guys who WANTED to be out there til kingdom come... My issues were a personal vendetta between myself and Bill Q and his butt buddy Dan L.. The two of those people seem to ENJOY making people's lives miserable....