Local 804 option day.

snarts

How long does a sup have to inform me if my option day has been approved or denied? The only language that I found in the contract is that it must be mutually agreed upon.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How long does a sup have to inform me if my option day has been approved or denied? The only language that I found in the contract is that it must be mutually agreed upon.
I see the same language. Here we use written notice, if no reply by the employer within 48 hours it is considered granted. Ask your BA.

Ps. @upschuck sucks.

upschuck

I see the same language. Here we use written notice, if no reply by the employer within 48 hours it is considered granted. Ask your BA.

Ps. @upschuck sucks.
We had that language, but that means everybody in the building could get same day off, so it went to a week or 8 days beforehand.

P.S. I'll be the bigger man here and not respond to your incredibly wrong comments.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
(d) Optional holidays may be taken at the option of the employee as follows:
1. Individual optional days, mutually agreed upon, with at least one(1) week’s advance notice, to be paid at the rate of eight (8) hour’s pay per optional holiday.

the day you ask should be the day they tell you yay or nay. you can be bumped though up until 7 days prior to the day you want

upschuck

the day you ask should be the day they tell you yay or nay. you can be bumped though up until 7 days prior to the day you want
That is what caused the grief here. People would be told yes, make plans, then higher seniority people would want that day, as well. Grievances were filed, and now, they don't tell until the week timeframe.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What local are you? What supplement?
giphy (32).gif

Geezus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Was looking at the title of the thread too hard to do?

It wasn’t worded that way when originally posted. So shut the :censored2: up. Thank you.

Ps. @upschuck sucks.

We had that language, but that means everybody in the building could get same day off, so it went to a week or 8 days beforehand.

P.S. I'll be the bigger man here and not respond to your incredibly wrong comments.

Sure it wasn't

A686AEEB-722D-4CF7-813A-869AA0A06DC4.gif