LOCAL 804 RADIO... rank and file radio

UniteandWin

I seriously tried to listen to their show and call in. It was all over the place. The platform to their show is not very organized? They need some structure. They definitely should allow people with different opinions to call in, or is that a dangerous invitation? Im pretty sure I would get cut off 2 minutes into a contract interpretation battle

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

I seriously tried to listen to their show and call in. It was all over the place. The platform to their show is not very organized? They need some structure. They definitely should allow people with different opinions to call in, or is that a dangerous invitation? Im pretty sure I would get cut off 2 minutes into a contract interpretation battle

Sent using BrownCafe App

Truck drivers with a radio show. Being organized is not one thing truck drivers are good at.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Sent using BrownCafe App
You say "you tried", but I don't understand what stopped you???

My guess, especially this time of year when these guys are working 60 hours Monday thru Friday, is they where likely "winging it" this week.
I didn't get a chance to listen, so I can't offer an opinion.

I can tell you that when I called in, they didn't want to entertain the subject matter I introduced, but they didn't squelch me or hang up.
They let me say my peace and allowed the conversation branch off on several other tangents.

I have to believe that they would appreciate any and all callers.
It would make for a better show.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I can tell you that when I called in, they didn't want to entertain the subject matter I introduced, but they didn't squelch me or hang up.

What was the subject matter ?

They let me say my peace and allowed the conversation branch off on several other tangents.

Or, diverted the conversation away from your topic, because they aren't knowledgeable enough ?

I have to believe that they would appreciate any and all callers. It would make for a better show.

Hmm.

I'm just curious.

Seeing the "Local 804" moniker.... makes me think about the 804 thread here.

(the 9 million pages and posts of complaining)

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What was the subject matter ?
RA from PA.
Or, diverted the conversation away from your topic, because they aren't knowledgeable enough ?
One of the hosts claimed to have a personal relationship with RA, but allowed me to say my peace on the matter.
Hmm.

I'm just curious.

Seeing the "Local 804" moniker.... makes me think about the 804 thread here.

(the 9 million pages and posts of complaining
That's not exclusive to that thread?

They play music, joke around, and yes certainly bitch about "the Company".
It has a NYC flavor that I get a kick out of.

While they are certainly "finding their way" a week and a show at a time, I find it to be a novel and intriguing concept.

LagunaBrown

You say "you tried", but I don't understand what stopped you???

My guess, especially this time of year when these guys are working 60 hours Monday thru Friday, is they where likely "winging it" this week.
I didn't get a chance to listen, so I can't offer an opinion.

I have to believe that they would appreciate any and all callers.
It would make for a better show.
60 hours at work, 50 hours on Browncafe and you still have time to call in to an amateur UPS podcast? The importance of diversity in your life if essential, maybe you should try a match making or dating service.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
60 hours at work, 50 hours on Browncafe and you still have time to call in to an amateur UPS podcast? The importance of diversity in your life if essential, maybe you should try a match making or dating service.
I didn't work near that many hours any week this peak.
I was talking about them.

You still aren't comprehending what you read?
Let me know when your LM-2's come out, so I can explain it to you again.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This comment looks like it's geared more toward upstate than the bubble man...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I didn't work near that many hours any week this peak.
I was talking about them.

You still aren't comprehending what you read?
Let me know when your LM-2's come out, so I can explain it to you again.
Are they going to have a Christmas show next week??? If so mAybe you should call in...

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com

Sent using BrownCafe App
We except anybody's call all you have to do is call or email us @ [email protected] we will love Hoffa supporters to call in and explain all the corruption please call we will be waiting the phone number to the radio show ( 732-207-6312 ) or call 347-588-8408 ) radio for the members by the members