LOCAL 804 RADIO... rank and file radio

LagunaBrown

I didn't work near that many hours any week this peak.
I was talking about them.

You still aren't comprehending what you read?
Let me know when your LM-2's come out, so I can explain it to you again.
Lol, Tiny bubbles since your so interested in my local how about I show you the constant spanking PK puts down at election time on EE and his TDU minions. Run along kiddo I already heard about you getting dusted at YOUR local Election. What is that your 7th time???? Ha ha ha ha! Bubble head is just another form of an air head isn't it?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lol, Tiny bubbles since your so interested in my local how about I show you the constant spanking PK puts down at election time on EE and his TDU minions. Run along kiddo I already heard about you getting dusted at YOUR local Election. What is that your 7th time???? Ha ha ha ha! Bubble head is just another form of an air head isn't it?
I don't know who PK or EE is?
All I know about YOUR local is what is posted here, and those LM-2's, which are pitiful.

You guys should have started a "closed" Facebook group, if you weren't interested in a national stage.

As far as my latest defeat in our Local election, it's true and it's my third, but this time it was by design.
You know how it tends to work when you have an intact incumbent slate running against two challenging slates?
It worked like a charm.
Sam B is gone as a result, which is something I owed the membership, and now I am square with the house.

Thanks for stopping by.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Was hector from the podcast the same hector that the company "fired" and the 250 guys showed solidarity to and walked out ????

LagunaBrown

All I know about YOUR local is what is posted here, and those LM-2's, which are pitiful.

You guys should have started a "closed" Facebook group, if you weren't interested in a national stage.

As far as my latest defeat in our Local election, it's true and it's my third, but this time it was by design.
You know how it tends to work when you have an intact incumbent slate running against two challenging slates?
It worked like a charm.
Sam B is gone as a result, which is something I owed the membership, and now I am square with the house.

Thanks for stopping by.

jlaw-nod.gif

Yeah right! LOL!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When did the teamsters collect so many gd crybabies? My god! Remember when you needed to be a man a fight in the trenches for rights? Now everyone can fight on a keyboard inthe safety of moms basement. Pitiful!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When did the teamsters collect so many gd crybabies? My god! Remember when you needed to be a man a fight in the trenches for rights? Now everyone can fight on a keyboard inthe safety of moms basement. Pitiful!
Are you now crying about......"crybabies"???
Thank God....For some of us.
You repeatedly rail against cell phones and social media, yet here you are...

...day in and day out????

Do you think this "phenomenon" is going to change....or evolve???

~Bbbl~™

anHOURover

WIDE!! how do you feel about all the corruption going on with your boys??

Hofficer Hater

It worked like a charm.

Thanks for stopping by.

That local election was interesting. All three slates running were anti-Hoffa.

In November Local 100 voted:
762 for FZ to 157 for Hoffa.

Hofficer Hater

WIDE!! how do you feel about all the corruption going on with your boys??

A new Independent Review Officer has been nominated and shall be approved here very soon. Rome A was hoping it took longer, but it looks like his last cat life has come to an end. Hoffa and the IBT have no control over his hearing that they managed to delay on multiple occasions. Rome A will be expelled for racketeering, negotiating sham contracts, bid rigging, intimidating opposition members, receiving gifts from employers etc. Every charge against Rome A is in violation of the IBT constitution.

Hoffa has until February 22 to get back to the IRO on what kind of disciplinary action he's taking on Ken H. After he comes back with some non sense discipline, the IRO will of course not approve and give Hoffa another 90 days to issue a harsher discipline (May 22). After Hoffa fails again to issue proper disciplinary action, he will have 20 days to return with the IBTs final decision. So by June, the IRO will take over the Ken H case and more than likely expel him for obstruction of justice.

Sooner rather than later, justice will be served and the November 2016 results will not be certified by the Office of the Election Supervisor. Look for a redo election at the end of 2017.

10 point

Just looking at the voting percentages in multiple elections and it's easy to say that the few fight for the many anymore.

Except for a few it looks like many people have either given up due to apathetic spine disease, they've never cared to begin with, and/or corruption issues have killed the faith of some as well.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just looking at the voting percentages in multiple elections and it's easy to say that the few fight for the many anymore.

Except for a few it looks like many people have either given up due to apathetic spine disease, they've never cared to begin with, and/or corruption issues have killed the faith of some as well.
.....and that simply doesn't bode well for the union concept.

Hofficer Hater

A new Independent Review Officer has been nominated and shall be approved here very soon. Rome A was hoping it took longer, but it looks like his last cat life has come to an end. Hoffa and the IBT have no control over his hearing that they managed to delay on multiple occasions. Rome A will be expelled for racketeering, negotiating sham contracts, bid rigging, intimidating opposition members, receiving gifts from employers etc. Every charge against Rome A is in violation of the IBT constitution.

Hoffa has until February 22 to get back to the IRO on what kind of disciplinary action he's taking on Ken H. After he comes back with some non sense discipline, the IRO will of course not approve and give Hoffa another 90 days to issue a harsher discipline (May 22). After Hoffa fails again to issue proper disciplinary action, he will have 20 days to return with the IBTs final decision. So by June, the IRO will take over the Ken H case and more than likely expel him for obstruction of justice.

Sooner rather than later, justice will be served and the November 2016 results will not be certified by the Office of the Election Supervisor. Look for a redo election at the end of 2017.

I forgot to mention that Rome A is also facing an organized crime investigation by the FBI branch of the Department of Justice. He will be the first hofficer to be expelled by the IRO/IDO/IIO in January/February. We don't know how the progress is going with the DofJ but it would be neat if they popped him before the IRO/IDO/IIO and sent him where he belongs, jail.

Ken H who Hoffa used to obstruct cooperating with the feds to protect Rome A will be expelled, but may also face serving jail time. It would be nice to see both traitors share the same prison cell for defrauding the members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I forgot to mention that Rome A is also facing an organized crime investigation by the FBI branch of the Department of Justice. He will be the first hofficer to be expelled by the IRO/IDO/IIO in January/February. We don't know how the progress is going with the DofJ but it would be neat if they popped him before the IRO/IDO/IIO and sent him where he belongs, jail.

Ken H who Hoffa used to obstruct cooperating with the feds to protect Rome A will be expelled, but may also face serving jail time. It would be nice to see both traitors share the same prison cell for defrauding the members.

Those are bold predictions.

Where did you get your law degree ?

And with a law degree, why would you be working at UPS ?

Oh wait.... a locker room lawyer.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We accept anybody's call. All you have to do is call or email us @ [email protected]. We would love Hoffa supporters to call in and explain all the corruption. Please call, we will be waiting by the phone. The number to the radio show is ( 732-207-6312 ) or call 347-588-8408 ). Radio for the members, by the members.

You're almost making this too easy. :biggrin:

So, the only way you'll talk to someone live "on air".... is by prescheduling it ?

I don't need a script....

-Bug-