Local 804

MuricaMan01

If you're not in 804, stop worrying about it. They will vote once they have some thing to vote on.
If your not going to post anything for my question don't reply. I ask a simple question. Just need a genuine answer. No I'm not in 804 but I have a kid on the way next month and I'm a mechanic in progression so I could use the almost 8 dollar raise.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If your not going to post anything for my question don't reply. I ask a simple question. Just need a genuine answer. No I'm not in 804 but I have a kid on the way next month and I'm a mechanic in progression so I could use the almost 8 dollar raise.
You may want to talk to your wife (or baby momma) about the economic advantages of breast feeding.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Think of the back pay as the start of your kids college fund

You won’t need it for a few years

sandwich

The resident gearhead

I think there is more than just 804 that need to be voted on.

542thruNthru

Well tough :censored2:. You're already getting your raise. If you couldn't afford to have a kid with out your raise then you should have kept it in your pants.

Your raise is meaningless compared to long term language that may effect hundreds.

MuricaMan01

Well tough :censored2:. You're already getting your raise. If you couldn't afford to have a kid with out your raise then you should have kept it in your pants.

Your raise is meaningless compared to long term language that may effect hundreds.
Just so we are clear. You (hundreds) are affecting thousands of others across the country because of a battle you will lose this go round anyway. And how am I already getting my raise? We don't make overtime like you drivers do. Don't be so butthurt about something that doesn't even have to involve you. I asked about how 804 was doing since no information was posted. I did not ask your opinion on anything else.

542thruNthru

Just so we are clear. You (hundreds) are affecting thousands of others across the country because of a battle you will lose this go round anyway. And how am I already getting my raise? We don't make overtime like you drivers do. Don't be so butthurt about something that doesn't even have to involve you. I asked about how 804 was doing since no information was posted. I did not ask your opinion on anything else.

1st have you heard of a Retro Check? Yes you are already getting your raise since Aug 1st.

2nd I'm sure if this was language that would effect you, you'd be more then willing to wait for your raise.

By the way you're the butthurt one because poor widdle progression mechanic isn't getting his widdle raise fast enough.

Be a man and tighten the belt like everyone else does when hard times come around.

MuricaMan01

1st have you heard of a Retro Check? Yes you are already getting your raise since Aug 1st.

2nd I'm sure if this was language that would effect you, you'd be more then willing to wait for your raise.

By the way you're the butthurt one because poor widdle progression mechanic isn't getting his widdle raise fast enough.

Be a man and tighten the belt like everyone else does when hard times come around.
Sounds like your belt is a little too tight. Might want to lay off the truck stop chicken and go back a couple notches

MuricaMan01

I'm sorry I didn't realise you were from Cali. Can't argue with a snowflake anyway. It's people like you that makes this union a joke. Yes if it would affect me I would want to hold on, but also I wouldn't want to be so selfish as to hold up everyone else. Yours has already passed anyway so why are you still bickering at me and not answered my original question. Just go hold a steering wheel or something.

bowhnterdon

Sounds like your belt is a little too tight. Might want to lay off the truck stop chicken and go back a couple notches
This Forum is for entertainment purposes only.Do not expect to get a straight answer from most on here. Last I heard 804 had a round of negotiations on Feb 12th and 13th. They have not sent out any ballots. March 5th the other Supplements will be enforced..

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm sorry I didn't realise you were from Cali. Can't argue with a snowflake anyway. It's people like you that makes this union a joke. Yes if it would affect me I would want to hold on, but also I wouldn't want to be so selfish as to hold up everyone else. Yours has already passed anyway so why are you still bickering at me and not answered my original question. Just go hold a steering wheel or something.
No. It's people like YOU who make this union a joke. Unwilling to stand and fight with your brothers and sisters. So quick to throw them under the bus because you want your raise.

You know who throws temper tantrums when they dont get what they want. Babies.

Guess what, its gonna be awhile. So in the meantime keep up the good work. "parts on order, ok to operate"

MuricaMan01

This Forum is for entertainment purposes only.Do not expect to get a straight answer from most on here. Last I heard 804 had a round of negotiations on Feb 12th and 13th. They have not sent out any ballots. March 5th the other Supplements will be enforced..
Thank you for the response and yes I know lol that's why I throw jokes around with folks like that who want to stir things up for no reason.