Lock down

vantexan

Hmm well the left would love to exterminate Christians and I don’t see nearly enough people doing anything about it
And you would love to exterminate Leftists. People can think what they like, it's a free country in spite of you believing otherwise. Acting on it is another thing. For now we have fringe groups doing bad things on occasion. The price we pay for an open society.

TheDudeAbides92

And you would love to exterminate Leftists. People can think what they like, it's a free country in spite of you believing otherwise. Acting on it is another thing. For now we have fringe groups doing bad things on occasion. The price we pay for an open society.
No I’m only gonna act defensively when they make their move which they will do that’s what Marxism does it’s never led to anything except mass graves be it Cambodia Rwanda or anywhere else

vantexan

No I’m only gonna act defensively when they make their move which they will do that’s what Marxism does it’s never led to anything except mass graves be it Cambodia Rwanda or anywhere else
And where do you see the troops be assembled to do this? And I think Rwanda was about ethnic strife.

TheDudeAbides92

And where do you see the troops be assembled to do this? And I think Rwanda was about ethnic strife.
The left has infiltrated every institution that there is. Military, education, media, the court system, medicine, you name it they run it. Look at a man like general milley. If you don’t think they’re gonna turn the military and law enforcement against citizens you’re not paying attention

vantexan

The left has infiltrated every institution that there is. Military, education, media, the court system, medicine, you name it they run it. Look at a man like general milley. If you don’t think they’re gonna turn the military and law enforcement against citizens you’re not paying attention
I see sheriffs around the country refusing to comply with some laws concerning guns because they violate the Constitution. I don't think you give enough credit to a lot of people. The military isn't going to blindly follow Biden or Milley just because they say so. Officers will revolt against unlawful orders. Have a little faith in your institutions. It isn't all bad.

TheDudeAbides92

I see sheriffs around the country refusing to comply with some laws concerning guns because they violate the Constitution. I don't think you give enough credit to a lot of people. The military isn't going to blindly follow Biden or Milley just because they say so. Officers will revolt against unlawful orders. Have a little faith in your institutions. It isn't all bad.
I have almost absolute zero and nor should anyone else. God is forcing us out of the system for our own good

vantexan

I have almost absolute zero and nor should anyone else. God is forcing us out of the system for our own good
No, you commensurate with like minded people who feed each others paranoia. I strongly disagree with many positions liberals hold. I did 30 years ago too. And it's highly likely when I'm dead 30 years from now both sides will still be arguing about who's right without the country being completely torn apart.