Lol system crash

dezguy

Yes but even for some(and even experienced) crrs the panic set in, and days were ruined, lives were changed, it was hell for all... oh the drama, please make the phone stop ringing. Almost like when roads goes down and you have no yellow stickers... 25yr veterans have forgotten how to split, or load, or even remember what stops are their own...
FedEx wants to stupify their workforce so they get what they deserve.

I've been "talked" to many times because I look at the address, when splitting or loading, instead of their precious iroads label. iroads is accurate maybe 30% of the time, at my station. Why the hell would I rely on it?!?

OverTheGate

Nothing pains me more than a driver coming into dispatch with a fully scanned truck to confirm that due to one reason or another(system reset by third world IT, unit is a brick, etc.), he/she will not be able to use their GPS device. The meltdowns I have seen.

Came into work this morning to find that people didn't even turn on the HD computers on Monday to get the backup PCs ready, forcing me to sit at a phone in a corner for an hour to confirm that our sort wasn't screwed by some invisible issue.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Welcome to BC, OtG

This topic was about the airmail opco, not HD...

As for me, everything went smoothly. I "cleaned plate" & had only 1 unlisted resis pickup.

2 Sig tags collected, so I was by da book today. Meaning I didn't forge a customer's signature.

Yippppeeee!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Welcome to BC, OtG

This topic was about the airmail opco, not HD...

As for me, everything went smoothly. I "cleaned plate" & had only 1 unlisted resis pickup.

2 Sig tags collected, so I was by da book today. Meaning I didn't forge a customer's signature.

Yippppeeee!
We are not airmail. That's the Post Office. We're Express.

OrioN

We are not airmail. That's the Post Office. We're Express.
My bad, I meant FedEx Air opco... that's what I taught my customers to say when dialing the 800# to call for a pickup, to differentiate Air vs. Ground.

Just like wut Amazon is trying to do, wit Prime air vs. Prime ground???

d4f4938c-e80e-11e6-bb5b-f65f7dfb0968-780x271.jpg

Vs.

images.jpg

(PS, I've yet to see these green stepvan s around my area)

OrioN

you wont orion..... you're not urban enough.
Ah, only in select tight urban areas? I thought they'll be spreading to suburbia areas as well.

I got an evening delivery today so I'm eating brunch before I go on the road...

Star B

White Lightening
Well, we kind of, slightly are, airmail. We transport Priority Mail packages (both standard 2 day and overnight) and the post office resells International P1 as "Global Express Guaranteed".

Also, chickens....

"Hey, Star... did the mail come in from the ramp yet?" *Cock-a-doodle @Indecisi0n do* 'Yep'.