Long Island

beach2626

Does anyone happen to know the exactaly the ""union" rules of what the free time is in this area. I was hearing that our free time is anything before oct 15th,( not including training) and than everything after christmas.

tieguy

Banned
each area may have different language on the wording of and time periods. One question you definitely should ask locally.

browniehound

Beach if i were you, I'd go get a job somewhere else. You don't want to be sucked into this place because its about as close to hell as your ever going to get without dying. The pay and benefits are great but thats about it. The job physically kicks your ass and you'll never be nothing more than a piece of crap in the eyes of managment. Hope this helps

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Browniehound,
Don't hold back, how about telling us how you really feel. You must be on EDD too.:cursing:

true_1_ace

Brownie_hound I couldn't of said it better,we are all just a number and when that number seizes to preform we are replaced with a nother number

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Ace,
UPS has always been about numbers, it doesn't matter if you wear Browns, wear a tie, or any other of the important jobs. If you hate your job so much, find one you do like. Nobody is forced to get up and walk through that gate five times a week. I've been here thirty years, still too young to retire, try to enjoy life instead of hating it. We all get upset with stupid things that are beyond our control.JMHO

true_1_ace

never said I hated my job! like any ups driver we like our regular customers and enjoy talking to them when we get a chance to ,mine help me when they can and depend on me .no one could do this job day in and day out if they hated their job totally,all I was saing was ups seems to have no loyalty to their staff you either produce or there is a problem,
and that is just my opinion:cool: