Looking for "jump start" guidance

GenericUsername

Right before the PCM, just say I have an announcement to make. You aren't on the clock yet.

Here where I live, they were doing PCMs prior to start time by about 5 or so minutes each day. Coming from a salaried management background in retail, I put a stop top that asap. If it's work related, I'm getting paid for it. The preload supervisors kept threatening me and started harassing me, so I wrote down the specific article and section of legislature that I would be using to go to a lawyer. Magically, PCMs started being held right at start time. Imagine that one.

Here where I live, they were doing PCMs prior to start time by about 5 or so minutes each day. Coming from a salaried management background in retail, I put a stop top that asap. If it's work related, I'm getting paid for it. The preload supervisors kept threatening me and started harassing me, so I wrote down the specific article and section of legislature that I would be using to go to a lawyer. Magically, PCMs started being held right at start time. Imagine that one.
Anytime they try to pull any crap like that, I grab my DIAD and say let me change my start time, I'll talk all day.

They don't do that anymore.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Anytime they try to pull any crap like that, I grab my DIAD and say let me change my start time, I'll talk all day.

They don't do that anymore.
Because that extra 5 minutes added to your start time will absolutely kill the company... could bankrupt them....smfh...that's how these guys think...or lack of thinking

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Preload sups here don't try that sht... they would get their ass handed to them by the drivers... truth