Looking for Twin Hill Uniform Shirts

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Nice of the company to gather zero input from the people that actually have to wear the uniform.

Pocket missing.
Pocket too small on other side.
Not a huge deal as a feeder driver. My main gripe is the shield patches fall off after multiple washes and then I am “out of uniform” if I wear a patchless shirt.

Also, I have 10 pairs of Aramark shorts of the same size. Why do every single one of them fit differently? Some too tight, some too loose. They are the same size!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When I was told to stop wearing a vest with an old logo, I simply cut the new logo off of a shirt and glued it over.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Not a huge deal as a feeder driver. My main gripe is the shield patches fall off after multiple washes and then I am “out of uniform” if I wear a patchless shirt.

Also, I have 10 pairs of Aramark shorts of the same size. Why do every single one of them fit differently? Some too tight, some too loose. They are the same size!
Cheyna

over9five

Staff member

OMG, absolutely! I just used fabric glue to put all mine back on. I know, not my job, but I cant stand the waste of sending a perfectly good shirt back for a new one. Too wasteful, can't do it!

Pant sizes too. I'm sure it's how these companies make a million dollars extra every year as we order the same size over and over till we get a pair that fit.

Johney

I know drivers that force the company to launder their pants, because it's still in the contract.

Pfft.
We had to stop that 20 years ago. Bastards would never bring them back. I'm sure it had something to do with them not getting paid. I hear this company is very slow about paying their bills on time.

quad decade guy

We had to stop that 20 years ago. Bastards would never bring them back. I'm sure it had something to do with them not getting paid. I hear this company is very slow about paying their bills on time.
Our local Asian run laundry was also a donut shop(next door)(same owners). We got a free box of donuts every week....Uh...pretty sweet deal....chuckle...