Lost freight Shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanc3505

Hey guys sorry if this is not allowed I tried looking for the stickys to see but couldn't find any...delete/move if not allowed.

Anyways hey guys im looking for a little bit of help or guidance on a lost shipment with UPS Freight.... Ok so I bought a pallet on 8/30/20 and by 8/31/20 the pallet tracking # said. It had arrived at The UPS Freight Center in Indianapolis, IN...... I gave it about a week and the tracking # has not had any updated in the last week. So I reached out to UPS and they sent me an email saying my shipment is "Lost" How is it that a big pallet just goes missing or is lost?
I have tried reaching out to UPS but every # I call just gives me the same info that they have no further info on where my shipment is. I have tried reaching out to the Freight Center in Indianapolis where the tracker says it is currently but the csr reps just continue to give me the run around or they transfer me to a line where no one ever answers.

I was looking at the google reviews for the freight center (Indianapolis, IN) where my pallet is and apparently a lot of other people have had problems with that service center with some people saying their shipments have been sitting in that center for weeks without any updates on the trackers. How is it possible for ups to allow such negligence? So yeah if you guys have any guidance to my problem or may know someone there that works at that center because it seems like everywhere I talk to there is no help.

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys sorry if this is not allowed I tried looking for the stickys to see but couldn't find any...delete/move if not allowed.

Anyways hey guys im looking for a little bit of help or guidance on a lost shipment with UPS Freight.... Ok so I bought a pallet on 8/30/20 and by 8/31/20 the pallet tracking # said. It had arrived at The UPS Freight Center in Indianapolis, IN...... I gave it about a week and the tracking # has not had any updated in the last week. So I reached out to UPS and they sent me an email saying my shipment is "Lost" How is it that a big pallet just goes missing or is lost?
I have tried reaching out to UPS but every # I call just gives me the same info that they have no further info on where my shipment is. I have tried reaching out to the Freight Center in Indianapolis where the tracker says it is currently but the csr reps just continue to give me the run around or they transfer me to a line where no one ever answers.

I was looking at the google reviews for the freight center (Indianapolis, IN) where my pallet is and apparently a lot of other people have had problems with that service center with some people saying their shipments have been sitting in that center for weeks without any updates on the trackers. How is it possible for ups to allow such negligence? So yeah if you guys have any guidance to my problem or may know someone there that works at that center because it seems like everywhere I talk to there is no help.

View attachment 309013

It was weed wasn’t it

juanc3505

This is neither a UPS nor a UPS Freight customer service site. Good luck.
I am aware which is why I am asking for guidance from other users who may have had a similar experience or who may know someone who works there, but thank you for pointing out the obvious.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am aware which is why I am asking for guidance from other users who may have had a similar experience or who may know someone who works there, but thank you for pointing out the obvious.

If you want it deleted, say so. No one here can help.

This site is built for empl and retirees.

Status
Not open for further replies.