Lost map nav

• Thread starter Findsomethingbettertodo
  • Start date

rod

Retired 22 years
Do you all realize how quick some country could take us over if they knocked out our computer systems. This is a prime example. Everyone under 40 would be trying to Google "what do I do if another country is trying to take us over?"

Spanky250

Do you all realize how quick some country could take us over if they knocked out our computer systems. This is a prime example. Everyone under 40 would be trying to Google "what do I do if another country is trying to take us over?"

1404087592196.jpg

Sixth Punch Sense

So i got to a stop; pulled my diad and it said 0% battery. So i popped it back in and pulled it out and its back to 100% but i lost map nav. Im back to pre orion days. How do i get the map nav back? I tried restarted the diad and that didnt work and i forgot my physical maps.
This has happened to me a couple of times. The diad went into power saving mode, which turns off all navigation, and the only way to reset it is back at the center. It's possible the diad is going bad. If you have extra diads in the center you can have OMS make you a duplicate in the morning.

21Savage

You mean when the board doesn't have the mapnav key but has "sched" button? They have to send the board in to get it fixed. That's the only way. Just let your sup know you will be at 0% cradle usage in the meantime.

So i got to a stop; pulled my diad and it said 0% battery. So i popped it back in and pulled it out and its back to 100% but i lost map nav. Im back to pre orion days. How do i get the map nav back? I tried restarted the diad and that didnt work and i forgot my physical maps.
Internal DIAR battery is going bad. You need a new DIAD

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
smhp.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
407FC08C-9CD7-4207-8600-698080BF4299.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Try pouring a little water on the bottom of your board