Lost map nav

• Thread starter Findsomethingbettertodo
  • Start date
F

Findsomethingbettertodo

So i got to a stop; pulled my diad and it said 0% battery. So i popped it back in and pulled it out and its back to 100% but i lost map nav. Im back to pre orion days. How do i get the map nav back? I tried restarted the diad and that didnt work and i forgot my physical maps.

Unknown1234

So i got to a stop; pulled my diad and it said 0% battery. So i popped it back in and pulled it out and its back to 100% but i lost map nav. Im back to pre orion days. How do i get the map nav back? I tried restarted the diad and that didnt work and i forgot my physical maps.
I don’t think you can get it back but if you have orion 3.0 you should try “take over remaining edd” and see if you can get it that way.

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

I don’t think you can get it back but if you have orion 3.0 you should try “take over remaining edd” and see if you can get it that way.
Do i just scan one package in my truck with that? Never used that feature before

Unknown1234

Do i just scan one package in my truck with that? Never used that feature before
Yeah so the same way you transfer. Poss Scan>Take over remaining edd then scan the package and hit send. I don’t know if it works since you’re in the same route you’re trying to take over. I’ve done it when I had to help and had map nav for the route that I took over

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

Yeah so the same way you transfer. Poss Scan>Take over remaining edd then scan the package and hit send. I don’t know if it works since you’re in the same route you’re trying to take over. I’ve done it when I had to help and had map nav for the route that I took over
Nope didnt work for me. Oh well EZ OT and 9.5 violation. They added a chunk to my route i havnt covered in about 6 years and the rural county doesnt have street signs and google maps is blank too lol.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Just tell dispatch your DIAD is broken and to bring you a new one.
At best, you'll get back on track
At worst, It covers your :censored2:

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

Just tell dispatch your DIAD is broken and to bring you a new one.
At best, you'll get back on track
At worst, It covers your *
Lol im miles away from the center. I get like 70ish stops and 280 miles. Today im in the 90s with about 350 miles.

barnyard

KTM rider
My map nav crashes on a daily basis. I call in and tell them, they ask if I want another board, I say no and away I go. Happy as a clam because I also get to quit using the diad holder.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Old school drivers are laughing at you. Man up and do the route. Navigation is for pusillanimous.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We used to use these things called maps that were printed on paper. We would look at the map and addresses on the box and figure out how to get there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We used to use these things called maps that were printed on paper. We would look at the map and addresses on the box and figure out how to get there.
One time our system went down and the manager said to work old school. The newbies were panicking.

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

Old school drivers are laughing at you. Man up and do the route. Navigation is for pusillanimous.
Im an old school driver. Its just nice to have when the area you havnt been to in years doesnt have street signs. Quit trying to compare dicks.

F

Findsomethingbettertodo

If you could read words you would see the part where i said i dont have my maps with me