Lost Package - Saga Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

zellto1971

Hey everyone, I'm a fresh newbie so please be kind. Long time user of UPS, and until this, I've been a very happy customer.

I have been trying to locate a package that was due for delivery by 8 PM Tuesday. I have been around and around the block trying to get some resolution, but nothing so far has worked. Even having our UPS account representative look into things has not done a lot to resolve anything.

I have a case number, C-0007895995, but I think it might have been moved back to the original investigation. Tracking number is 1Z66321R039388016.

I purchased some vintage (read, almost impossible to find) boat parts from a friend in Brick, NJ. He shipped via the UPS store there. Destination was Virginia Beach. It went from Brick, to Lakewood, to Secaucus, but after that there is no information. It showed an on-time delivery for Tuesday, but that came and went. I started the lost investigation (UPS let me though I'm the receiver). From there, UPS customer service had refused to work with me saying that the shipper needed to contact them. The UPS Store told me to contact UPS. And so on.

A refund does no good on this; finding the package and receiving the contents it is what is important.

I just need some answers. Thanks in advance.

-Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.