lost time

DiadTrainer

where did my timecard go? upsers removed it and I dont wanna get screwed because I cant see it to compare it with my totals

who do I run to

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
where did my timecard go? upsers removed it and I dont wanna get screwed because I cant see it to compare it with my totals

who do I run to
Run?
ezgif-2-b2fc6ea53c41.gif

PCLoadPackage

As it says on the Timecard Viewer page, "Previous week time card data will not be available after Thursday evening of the following week."

They remove the previous week's data on Thursday night, so that when you see your check on Friday morning, you can't go compare it to your timecard data. Coincidence? You decide.

Poop Head

Judge me.
As it says on the Timecard Viewer page, "Previous week time card data will not be available after Thursday evening of the following week."

They remove the previous week's data on Thursday night, so that when you see your check on Friday morning, you can't go compare it to your timecard data. Coincidence? You decide.
Take a screen shot every Friday.

Bob11B

I can't take this post seriously with your icon...jesus, I hope that isn't you...my picture is more of a man than yours.