Lotteries

Do you play the Lottery ?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
I see an 81 year old lady from RI claimed the $336.4 million lPowerball lottery. I wonder if she wants to get married?

klein

Für Meno :)
Been a while since I won anything on the internet and about 2 weeks ago, won $100 cash on the lottery.
Not really a prize that I needed, but anything free is nice ! :)

(oh yeah, still haven't used the $100 giftcard and Bud jogging suit I won about 2 months ago).

BUDWEISER KING CLUB WEEKLY CONTEST
1. I,
Name:
Address:
City, Province:
Postal Code:
hereby acknowledge and understand that I have been declared a prize winner in the above named
contest (the "Contest") and that I am eligible to receive
a hockey prize pack which includes: one
(1) Budweiser Hockey Stick wall chalkboard, (1) Hockey stick and (5) pucks. The approximate
retail value of a prize pack is $175.50.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Been a while since I won anything on the internet and about 2 weeks ago, won $100 cash on the lottery.
Not really a prize that I needed, but anything free is nice ! :)

(oh yeah, still haven't used the $100 giftcard and Bud jogging suit I won about 2 months ago).

BUDWEISER KING CLUB WEEKLY CONTEST
1. I,
Name:
Address:
City, Province:
Postal Code:
hereby acknowledge and understand that I have been declared a prize winner in the above named
contest (the "Contest") and that I am eligible to receive
a hockey prize pack which includes: one
(1) Budweiser Hockey Stick wall chalkboard, (1) Hockey stick and (5) pucks. The approximate
retail value of a prize pack is $175.50.
Didn't you win a pick slip from UPS? Good thing you get those Budweiser prize packs to make up for it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Haven't been keeping this updated, but in the past week alone, I won 2 more facebook prizes. 1 yesterday, the other a few days back :

Dear Klein,
Thank you for entering the Days Inn - I LOVE CANADA Facebook contest.

Congratulations! You are the winner of the June 2 daily prize of a Free 1-Night stay at any Days Inn location in Canada and a surprise gift.

When you get a moment, could you please email me the following information:

1) The mailing address where I can send your prize pack

2) Your date of birth and Province of residence (to confirm eligibility)

Many thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Dunne
marketing assistant

realstarmanagement

Toronto, Canada

Klein,

Congratulations on winning our daily prize. Your package with your "surprise gift" will arrive shortly.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments on our Days Inn Facebook page. We would love to hear from you.
Good luck and maybe you will win the Grand Prize!

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan Dunne
marketing assistant

realstar management

Hi Klein,

First, we would like to congratulate you on behalf of the Budweiser Team and the Budweiser King Club. You were randomly selected from all eligible entries to be eligible to win theweekly “Hockey Prize Packs Contest”!

Please note we have attached a release form for you to complete. Please review and accurately complete the attached form within 48 hours to be officially declared a prize pack winner. You can fax the completed waivers to 416-xxx-xxxx with ATTN: Budweiser Contest or simply scan and e-mail the form back to

Once we receive your completed waiver, we will ship your prize pack to you. Your prize pack should be delivered within 8 weeks. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail.

Thanks,
Budweiser Canada