Lovin the new Teamcare- Southern Region.

upschuck

If you pick it up at CVS or nail order it will be free, otherwise the next time it may go to 20 to 50%, which will be more than previously. Maintenance drugs get a couple months for $5 at other pharmacies, and then goes up it not using CVS/Caremark.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I paid $5 for my blood pressure medicine the other day at CVS, I used to pay $27 a month. Anybody know if we can now use other chains besides CVS in the Southern Conference?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not bad for Viaggra
2014-06-25-12-43-53-914838870.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I find it pretty sad all of us in central states forced many to take a cut in their healthcare instead of demanding our healthcare be brought up to par with theirs.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I find it pretty sad all of us in central states forced many to take a cut in their healthcare instead of demanding our healthcare be brought up to par with theirs.
Quote of the day from a 25year driver late 40's, talking about retirement; "What do you mean we have to pay for insurance when we retire?!?!"

upswife75

I paid $5 for my blood pressure medicine the other day at CVS, I used to pay $27 a month. Anybody know if we can now use other chains besides CVS in the Southern Conference?

It seems to be hit and miss, scratch. I know, a while back, our CVS (and every other CVS in town) didn't have one of my son's meds and wouldn't have it for months. The walmart near me had it, but wouldn't fill it under my insurance. However, I had been able to get it at Wallgreens with our insurance, until they also ran out of it. Luckily, the doctor switched him to the extended release version, since that wasn't in demand by all the drug abusers, and we have been fine ever since.