Lunch break

rod

Retired 22 years
I've heard that. Heard they couldn't get anyone to take the job till they added it.
Years ago when UPS first started delivering in Germany the drivers walked off the job and shut them down until they got their beer. Don't mess with a Germans beer. They even serve beer in McDonalds over there.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I always take my full hour. I’m asking because my co worker is being harassed about stopping at his house for lunch, which is on his route. He was told he can’t go to his house for lunch, and he has to take his lunch in the package car.
Have him talk to his steward

GenericUsername

We have a driver who takes his lunch at his house every day. He's done it for years. Then we got a new FT supervisor who was over his group. The new supe made a big deal out of it and guess what, the driver still takes his lunch at his house. The fun twist to the story is that when the guy backed into his driveway to go inside, he told the supe he wasn't allowed in his house, lol. He took the keys with him, left the supe in the jump seat for an hour, and came back refreshed after taking a dip in his pool.

JustDeliverIt

I always take my full hour. I’m asking because my co worker is being harassed about stopping at his house for lunch, which is on his route. He was told he can’t go to his house for lunch, and he has to take his lunch in the package car.

I used to take a lunch at my house. Check your supplemental language, but we can go up to 2 miles off route without an issue.