MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Jimmy the Greek was asked, while drunk, why he thought there weren't more Black baseball managers. He said they lacked the "necessities" to manage a team. And with that his career was over.
Google that interview. He survived that one only to be fired at a later date for the slave breeding comment.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't automatically think racist when I see someone wearing on of those hats but I do think knucklehead.
I wear my maga hat because I want to and that my dermatologist insists that I cover my head while outside , no matter what the weather is. No one has approached me with any kind of remarks nor actions and I live in Massachusetts. And the hat was given to me for free by Democrats.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wear my maga hat because I want to and that my dermatologist insists that I cover my head while outside , no matter what the weather is. No one has approached me with any kind of remarks nor actions and I live in Massachusetts. And the hat was given to me for free by Democrats.
Try a chapel veil.....the remarks will come then!!

floridays

FlorMan..You come out of hibernation?
prarie dog.jpg

Naw, just came up for some air, maybe a little look around as well.
Keep up the fight my brother!

vantexan

Good one for you big guy, if I didn't know you had lived in Colorado at some time , I would have asked ya. They are all over the front range, oh the fun for a young fella and a .22 rifle.
Had a big town behind where I lived in Lubbock. My dogs spent many happy hours trying to catch them.