MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

vantexan

So we are all the same other skin darkness and shape of nose to deal with dryness in the environment ... OK, I can agree with that as a start.
Blacks also have physiological differences that make them, on average, better runners and jumpers. And it's not dryness but heat or lack thereof that affects nose shape. These differences are built into our DNA that distinguish one ethnic group from another within a race, and races from each other. It's not a bad thing, it's just reality. To say that other than skin color we're all the same is to deny our diversity. There was a super volcano in Indonesia that exploded about 70,000 years ago and it's estimated only about 10,000 humans worldwide survived it. Researchers have been able to determine that a bottleneck in mutations in our mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mother to child, occurred about then. And believe humanity was even more diverse before then.

BrownArmy

Blacks also have physiological differences that make them, on average, better runners and jumpers. And it's not dryness but heat or lack thereof that affects nose shape. These differences are built into our DNA that distinguish one ethnic group from another within a race, and races from each other. It's not a bad thing, it's just reality. To say that other than skin color we're all the same is to deny our diversity. There was a super volcano in Indonesia that exploded about 70,000 years ago and it's estimated only about 10,000 humans worldwide survived it. Researchers have been able to determine that a bottleneck in mutations in our mitochondrial DNA, which is passed from mother to child, occurred about then. And believe humanity was even more diverse before then.

Lulz, all humans are still genetically 99% the same.

If it makes you feel better, humans are 90% genetically the same as rabbits.

vantexan

Lulz, all humans are still genetically 99% the same.

If it makes you feel better, humans are 90% genetically the same as rabbits.
I never said that we only share say 20% of genes with another race. I said your supposition that there isn't such a thing as race, that we're all the same except skin color, is incorrect. We share most of our DNA with chimpanzees and bonobos but we are not them, right? Humans are humans, but Chinese aren't the same as Kazahks, Scottish aren't the same as Italians, Europeans aren't the same as Africans.

It will be fine

I never said that we only share say 20% of genes with another race. I said your supposition that there isn't such a thing as race, that we're all the same except skin color, is incorrect. We share most of our DNA with chimpanzees and bonobos but we are not them, right? Humans are humans, but Chinese aren't the same as Kazahks, Scottish aren't the same as Italians, Europeans aren't the same as Africans.
You think the Chinese are equivalent to chimps? SMH

It will be fine

Do you think obvious twisting of my words will turn everyone against me? Nothing eats at a liberal worse than realizing a conservative knows more than he does. Especially an urbane, sophisticated managerial type such as yourself.
It’s called humor, you should try it. Believe me, I’m not concerned about you knowing more than me. Your posts on science are hilarious.

It will be fine

Not as hilarious as the science of something coming from nothing.
D7428EC1-3485-4393-9562-F2908B2AF68D.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Jimmy the Greek lives!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I didn't say that Blacks lacked the necessities to manage like Jimmy the Greek did. I said there are physiological differences. As was reported on ABC about 30-35 years ago on 20/20.
I thought Jimmy said they bred big black people to have stronger slaves. Might have been the idiot Limbaugh that said they lacked the mental capacity.

vantexan

I thought Jimmy said they bred big black people to have stronger slaves. Might have been the idiot Limbaugh that said they lacked the mental capacity.
Jimmy the Greek was asked, while drunk, why he thought there weren't more Black baseball managers. He said they lacked the "necessities" to manage a team. And with that his career was over.