Major ups issue.. Help!!

beckysays

Hello, I am not sure who I can contact in order to get a hold of the UPS US OPERATIONS PRESIDENT, MYRON GRAY, but I need to speak with him regarding an issue with UPS. I've been back and forth with UPS numerous times in the past 5 hours, and have been hung up on atleast 6 or 7 times.

If there is anyone out there who can possibly help, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.

Big Babooba

Hello, I am not sure who I can contact in order to get a hold of the UPS US OPERATIONS PRESIDENT, MYRON GRAY, but I need to speak with him regarding an issue with UPS. I've been back and forth with UPS numerous times in the past 5 hours, and have been hung up on atleast 6 or 7 times.

Thanks.

If it has anything to do with Hurricane Sandy - Take a number!.....I see that your number is 9,269,452........Now quietly await your turn.

NOW SERVING NUMBER 47

beckysays

certainly does not have anything to do with hurricane sandy. and, your post was clearly not helpful.

once again, if someone can offer some insight on how to contact the corporate office for UPS via telephone, that would be awesome. if not, your sly remarks are not necessary.

thanks! :-)

UPSGUY72

certainly does not have anything to do with hurricane sandy. and, your post was clearly not helpful.

once again, if someone can offer some insight on how to contact the corporate office for UPS via telephone, that would be awesome. if not, your sly remarks are not necessary.

thanks! :-)

If your problem is with a package that was suppose to get delivered this week by UPS no matter your location it is related to sandy.

1 800 PICK UPS.

Those corporate numbers are classified TS. If they weren't everyone in there brother would be calling when their panties where in a bunch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Once again another example of why this site needs a minimum post count before you can start a thread. Might I also suggest a valid employee ID number to join lol. It's like we have become the customer service center for everyone.

tarbar66

Thanks.

There are quite a few knowledgable people on here.

Give us a brief description of the problem; parcel or freight, origin area of the country-city destination.

Whoever can help may send you a private message to keep tracking numbers out of view.

Good Luck!

beckysays

Give us a brief description of the problem; parcel or freight, origin area of the country-city destination.

Whoever can help may send you a private message to keep tracking numbers out of view.

Good Luck!
Thank you for the FIRST valid response to my issue. However, I have actually spoken to someone in the corporate office, and they are working on it at the moment.

As for everyone else, and your redundant ass replies, you can go **** yourself. :-)

Have a GREAT DAY! :grouphug:

stink219

Thanks.
Unless you own Apple, Google or Amazon, your SOL. His office number 867-5309

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
WE ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS !!!!! Hey, I know, how bout I give you Jim Casey cell # and you can call him. He is the founder.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
AGAIN...

RESPECT the customer.

Our customers find this site.
Let's respect our customers.
They have no idea how exactly how our network works and how packages move.
They also don't know how much damage resulted from Sandy and the storm surge.
Please use a respectful tone and send our customers to UPS.com.

All packages are important.

However, right now, human life and the reduction of suffering is our first priority as a population and country.
The sheltering of the cold, the feeding of the hungry, the search and rescue of the stranded and the recovery of human remains.

Again, refrain from expressing your frustrations with the situation to our VALUED customer.
AJ

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Good Luck!
Thank you for the FIRST valid response to my issue. However, I have actually spoken to someone in the corporate office, and they are working on it at the moment.

As for everyone else, and your redundant ass replies, you can go **** yourself. :-)

Have a GREAT DAY! :grouphug:

I would if I could. 2 years of yoga & still can't

Thanks.
call 867 - 5309 and ask for Jenny.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Can't imagine why you got hung up on. You seem like a really reasonable person. Maybe you should've used more four letter words on the phone. On second thought, perhaps you should go fark yourself.