Major ups issue.. Help!!

UPSGUY72

OH GEEEEEZE!!!! Listen to you!!! You might be the center of the solar system but everybody knows that I am the center of the universe!!! Come over to our side of the building and I'll prove it to you!!!
:bpotd::upssmiley::choir:

I'm hoping to be able to go back to Pittsfield Once Billy M. retires next year. But than again I might just stay in Springfield as if I go back to Pittsfield I be low man.

UPSGUY72

Yeah but if you go to Pittsfield you would no longer have to carry a gun just to go to work.

That's another factor thrown into the mix. Another is I know 19 different routes in Springfield. On most day even with my hour drive home I get home before some of the drivers in Pittsfield.

Big Babooba

That's another factor thrown into the mix. Another is I know 19 different routes in Springfield. On most day even with my hour drive home I get home before some of the drivers in Pittsfield.

I know 3 routes in Springfield and that's 3 routes too many!!!

Limper

Out For Delivery
Hello, I am not sure who I can contact in order to get a hold of the UPS US OPERATIONS PRESIDENT, MYRON GRAY, but I need to speak with him regarding an issue with UPS. I've been back and forth with UPS numerous times in the past 5 hours, and have been hung up on atleast 6 or 7 times.

If there is anyone out there who can possibly help, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.

Drive to Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta and watch for him to get out of his limo.

Limper

Out For Delivery
Thank you for the FIRST valid response to my issue. However, I have actually spoken to someone in the corporate office, and they are working on it at the moment.

As for everyone else, and your redundant ass replies, you can go **** yourself. :-)

Have a GREAT DAY! :grouphug:

At least the mystery is solved on why she got hung up on 6 times!