Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

bbsam

Staff member
Matt Flynn was outstanding.
I have always felt he had more talent potential than Rogers.
In fact, I have often stated, Fragile Rogers, needs to watch his injuries because one day, Flynn will step in and never leave.
Farve did it to the Magic-Man - at the rest is Packer HISTORY.
Aj, my darling. You go to far. Matt Flynn definitely deserves to replace 90% of the starting QB's out there, but Rogers is not one of them. I'm a Jay Cutler fan, but if I could get Matt Flynn, I'd deal Jay Cutler for a starting O lineman and a good D tackle in the draft in a heart beat. Now. Give me Rogers, and I'd deal Cutler, Briggs, and Urlacher (sorry, no Peppers) because Rogers has shown over and over he don't need no stinkin' defense.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Aj, my darling. You go to far. Matt Flynn definitely deserves to replace 90% of the starting QB's out there, but Rogers is not one of them. I'm a Jay Cutler fan, but if I could get Matt Flynn, I'd deal Jay Cutler for a starting O lineman and a good D tackle in the draft in a heart beat. Now. Give me Rogers, and I'd deal Cutler, Briggs, and Urlacher (sorry, no Peppers) because Rogers has shown over and over he don't need no stinkin' defense.

I said talent POTENTIAL.

Talent needs to be developed.

texan

Wish there was a spell check here. Only kidding. It is me. "Insistence.
Great site I really appreciate it.

ups1990

Saints will win the SB. The team has too much firepower and thanks to my Chargers, they now have Sproles. Brees..I'l say it again, the guy who people said was too short, too weak of an arm, too white...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Saints will win the SB. The team has too much firepower and thanks to my Chargers, they now have Sproles. Brees..I'l say it again, the guy who people said was too short, too weak of an arm, too white...

The statement above causes me great pleasure!!

Thank you, ups 1990!!!

island1fox

:happy2:Saints win in a Brees.

Wow, I was way wrong.

With this wacky season winding down --I will go out on a limb as a Jet fan.

The NY Giants with a once again solid defense will go to the Super Bowl and Sack Brady numerous times on their way to victory.

Sometimes History has a strange way of repeating itself !!

TheKid

I am sticking by my prediction from months ago. Patriots over Packers in the Super Bowl. I even promised my family a new TV if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl.