Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Secret - Don't tell my husband.
I feel this will be the week the Packers lose.
Right at this moment it looks like they might..................... Bulaga (RT) went out earlier on an injury, Sherrod replaced him and is right now on a stretcher being taken off the field (knee injury) :dissapointed:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
... a group of former NFL players known a the '72 Dolphins - breathing easier as old men, yet, living every season as young men storming the field - legacy intact and not forgotten.

God Bless these men; may they travel into the sunset, holding tightly to the promise of youth and the memory of greatness.

TheKid

no...the man, Tom Brady, he has become.
i don't think he is a stud...i always thought he was a punk.

and never place me in 95% of the female population
AJ . . I am sorry.
I know you are a REAL football fan
I was only kidding around.
Have a Merry Christmas

texan

Did not think it could be broken.
New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees set the NFL record for most passing yards in a season Monday night in a 45-16 win over the Falcons that clinched the NFC South title. Brees broke the mark of 5,084 yards set by Dan Marino during the 1984 season with Miami.
Drew Brees sets new single-season passing record - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With one game left in the season I do hope they haven't carved that record in stone just yet. Both Drew Brees and Tom Brady have their eyes on holding the record as their own---we should see some strong numbers from both of them next Sunday.

The Saints made a statement with their 45-16 rout of the Falcons last night.

bbsam

Staff member
The little I saw of last nights game, I think the Packers could be in a lot of trouble. Chicago's third and fourth string running backs had their way with Green Bay even without much threat of a passing attack. NO's offense is obviously able to compare favorably with GB. I'd love to see that game.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey Kid -

SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS
SAINTS