Making lady parts

Indecisi0n

A woman has become the first trans person in the world to undergo successful vaginal reconstruction using fish.

Identified only as Maju, 35, she had surgery using a tilapia after her vagina began to shrink following a botched gender reassignment operation in 1999.

She said that sex with her then partner had become painful and resigned herself to a life of celibacy.

But then Maju heard about a procedure called neovaginoplasty which involves the use of a tube-shaped acrylic mould, wrapped with the skin of the tilapia that would rebuild and extend her vaginal canal.

Speaking about her experience, she said: ‘I was the fourth person in Brazil in 1999 to have, what was then, experimental surgery. But ten years ago I developed vaginal stenosis. The opening of my vagina started to get narrower and shorter and the canal collapsed.’

Trans woman with vagina made out of fish says she finally feels like a real woman | Metro News

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A woman has become the first trans person in the world to undergo successful vaginal reconstruction using fish.

Identified only as Maju, 35, she had surgery using a tilapia after her vagina began to shrink following a botched gender reassignment operation in 1999.

She said that sex with her then partner had become painful and resigned herself to a life of celibacy.

But then Maju heard about a procedure called neovaginoplasty which involves the use of a tube-shaped acrylic mould, wrapped with the skin of the tilapia that would rebuild and extend her vaginal canal.

Speaking about her experience, she said: ‘I was the fourth person in Brazil in 1999 to have, what was then, experimental surgery. But ten years ago I developed vaginal stenosis. The opening of my vagina started to get narrower and shorter and the canal collapsed.’

Trans woman with vagina made out of fish says she finally feels like a real woman | Metro News

They got the smell right