Man KO’d girl.

Box Ox

From what I can see, unless the girl had a weapon or they all jumped him, he was wrong. You can tell they’re young with big mouths and he’s a big ol man.

Think he'd been pushed before the camera turned on, according to local sources. When you're used to being the biggest person in the room, your tolerance for taking verbal and physical abuse before you defend yourself can be pretty low. This guy probably could have gotten away, but it wasn't something he'd really considered while being taunted by the group as it encircled him. Confusing mix.

El Correcto

god is dead
Looked like a love tap to me. If you watch the video it appears the crowd keeps growing. Things could have escalated quickly. Have you ever seen a group of ants take down a big cricket or something like that.? My vote goes to the guy for stopping a situation that was quickly getting out of control. I hope little Miss Loud Mouth, going to show off for her friends, learned a lesson-but I doubt it.
Doesn’t look like a love tap to me, her body weight was moving forward and that was a very clean shot from someone over double her size. There’s a good chance that little girl could of died from a shot like that and the very least she is concussed with possible brain damage. I don’t feel that’s a dramatic statement either, people dying from a good head punch and landing wrong isn’t unheard of.

rod

Retired 22 years
Depends , if her lawyer starts suing and gets a settlement, expect this mall rat to pull more stunts in the future.

I would fully expect her to pull more stunts like that anyway ----just because ---unless she gets rid of that tough girl attitude.

rod

Retired 22 years
Doesn’t look like a love tap to me, her body weight was moving forward and that was a very clean shot from someone over double her size. There’s a good chance that little girl could of died from a shot like that and the very least she is concussed with possible brain damage. I don’t feel that’s a dramatic statement either, people dying from a good head punch and landing wrong isn’t unheard of.

I think she was brain dead even before the punch. Why would a little punk like that even think of shoving a big ox like him?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wish the video was longer so I could see what he was preventing, those girls better have been doing something terrible for it to end the way it did.

I think it makes you look weak to lay hands on a woman or child, you need to view them like you would Francis Ngannou and only strike them if the situation would cause you to need to strike Francis Ngannou. I have a good feeling if it was Francis this “hero” wouldn’t of thrown that left straight, seems like a coward to me.
Being a woman or girl doesn’t give you the right to act like a complete bafoon with zero consequences.

El Correcto

god is dead
Being a woman or girl doesn’t give you the right to act like a complete bafoon with zero consequences.
I just look at self defense as I’m going to kill you or I’m going to avoid you. There’s no middle ground to me. I’d agree with your statement but if you are defending this as a proper consequence for that girls action I’d disagree based off the video alone.

I don’t know the facts of it all, but it’ll take some serious convincing to have me believe that was necessary.

rod

Retired 22 years
I just look at self defense as I’m going to kill you or I’m going to avoid you. There’s no middle ground to me. I’d agree with your statement but if you are defending this as a proper consequence for that girls action I’d disagree based off the video alone.

I don’t know the facts of it all, but it’ll take some serious convincing to have me believe that was necessary.

So what would be your plan of action if you were surrounded by a pack of animals (yes-that's what they were) and it had already escalated into shoving and cheap shots?

oldngray

nowhere special
So what would be your plan of action if you were surrounded by a pack of animals (yes-that's what they were) and it had already escalated into shoving and cheap shots?
They surrounded him and started hitting him from behind and made it almost impossible for him to just walk away.

Brownslave688

Would I have hit the girl? Highly unlikely. But I’m also not going to judge the guy.

If this was a group of boys this would be s total non story. That’s how I prefer to look at it.

How did he react to the behavior. Not omg he hit a girl. And to me the reaction to the behavior was not out of left field totally uncalled for.

Brownslave688

I would have grabbed the woman by the hand, picked up the girl and left.

If they prevented me from leaving or tried to assault the girl or woman then :censored2: would hit the fan.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would have grabbed the woman by the hand, picked up the girl and left.

If they prevented me from leaving or tried to assault the girl or woman then :censored2: would hit the fan.
And I have a feeling that was the case, but no proof.

If that’s the story the guy was in the right, the video just doesn’t show him trying to avoid them.