Man KO’d girl.

vantexan

I'm sure if that was your daughter being layed out by a grown ass man twice her size you'd be saying the same thing. Smh.....
My daughter would have never acted like that. If she did I would tell her that's what you get. I'd still go after him for hitting her unless I found out she instigated it and was threatening bodily harm to him and his. In that case I would apologize and say she wasn't raised that way. If you live by the sword you die by it too.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cough, bull shaat.
My daughter would have never acted like that. If she did I would tell her that's what you get. I'd still go after him for hitting her unless I found out she instigated it and was threatening bodily harm to him and his. In that case I would apologize and say she wasn't raised that way. If you live by the sword you die by it too.
You know if the girls were white and the man was Black, Mak would be posting what Van posted.

vantexan

You know if the girls were white and the man was Black, Mak would be posting what Van posted.
Whites have been conditioned to believe that they can't beat blacks in a fight so highly unlikely white girls would've gone after a black man, even in 6 or 7 to 1 numbers. Blacks I've known over the last 50 years, and I've known hundreds pretty well, seem to believe they can beat any white, that it's something that they take for granted. You could tell by her body language she was about to put a whooping on him. And was confident in the outcome. Tough way to get a dose of reality.

Sportello

Banned
Whites have been conditioned to believe that they can't beat blacks in a fight so highly unlikely white girls would've gone after a black man, even in 6 or 7 to 1 numbers. Blacks I've known over the last 50 years, and I've known hundreds pretty well, seem to believe they can beat any white, that it's something that they take for granted. You could tell by her body language she was about to put a whooping on him. And was confident in the outcome. Tough way to get a dose of reality.
JFC.

You are one sick person.

MAKAVELI

Bro, if beating down a 12 year old girl makes you feel like a man, you got more problems than I thought.

MAKAVELI

Obviously you don't have a daughter.

vantexan

Bro, if beating down a 12 year old girl makes you feel like a man, you got more problems than I thought.
I wouldn't have punched her unless she was coming at me with a weapon. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You could tell by her body language she was confident in the outcome. Sometimes people have to find things out the hard way.

MAKAVELI

I wouldn't have punched her unless she was coming at me with a weapon. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You could tell by her body language she was confident in the outcome. Sometimes people have to find things out the hard way.
As this POS man will find out soon enough.

vantexan

Obviously you don't have a daughter.
I have a stepdaughter. But that's the thing, I don't believe in violence unless it's in defense of your life, your loved ones lives, your country. Which is why I don't think many of our wars are justified. WWII, justified. Iraq, no I don't feel so. My child would've gotten a spanking from me for acting like that. And I consider that discipline, not violence. Most likely that girl doesn't have a father in her life. A good father would have instilled values that would've prevented that kind of behavior.

MAKAVELI

I have a stepdaughter. But that's the thing, I don't believe in violence unless it's in defense of your life, your loved ones lives, your country. Which is why I don't think many of our wars are justified. WWII, justified. Iraq, no I don't feel so. My child would've gotten a spanking from me for acting like that. And I consider that discipline, not violence. Most likely that girl doesn't have a father in her life. A good father would have instilled values that would've prevented that kind of behavior.
Like I said you got more problems than I thought. Obviously your pappy never taught you common sense and restraint. Something that POS dude has neither of.

vantexan

You married a woman who's daughter was already a grown woman. Don't act like you know anything about raising a child.
I raised my sister and took care of my next door cousins. My stepdaughter's father abandoned them when she was a baby. Her mother spoils her even now, she has a huge entitled attitude, mouths off all the time, won't help clean, takes advantage of her mother. Her brother has been in prison, is constantly losing jobs. And if I point this out their mother rips into me. If I had raised them things would've been different.

vantexan

Like I said you got more problems than I thought. Obviously your pappy never taught you common sense and restraint. Something that POS dude has neither of.
Other than taking shots at me because of my political views, what did I post that says I wouldn't show restraint? Are you saying that if someone, even a 12 year old girl, came at you with a knife you wouldn't do what's necessary to neutralize the threat? If she's slashing the air as she comes at you your only option to avoid getting cut or worse is a well timed punch. Even a kick might result in a stab would that cuts your femoral artery.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you saying that if someone, even a 12 year old girl, came at you with a knife you wouldn't do what's necessary to neutralize the threat? If she's slashing the air as she comes at you your only option to avoid getting cut or worse is a well timed punch. Even a kick might result in a stab would that cuts your femoral artery.
There was no knife.
Ttku.